Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
right. whats the big thing about blink arn't punk. mabey they've grown into a pop, rock band whatever you want to label them IT DOSN'T MATTER!, ok, but listen to songs from buddha and flyswatter. dont judge them on songs like all the small things, im a massive fan and can admit that song sucks! also its really fucks me when narrow minded people say " their not punk, sex pistols and the ramones are punk" hmmmmm mabey thats because they are the only bands that you can acknowledge as punk, also they were in the 70's for fuck sake! you dont think music has changed since then huh? another thing is that before you critisize them without any good arguments apart from " uh, they're crap and not punk" I'd like to see you do better!!!!

>>By harry   (Tuesday, 14 Jan 2003 20:49)

i agree with u harry. I still dont see the big deal about Weather Blink 182 is Punk or not...It doesnt make a difference what type they are... Yes and it really gets me too about when people say they arent punk. Well got news for every one that says they arent punk or anything they say about them thats wrong, with anybad judgment,IF U CAN DO BETTER, I LIKE TO SEE U TRY! They are a really good band, so if u have a problem with them, shut your mouth and don't listen to them. Its not their problem if other people dont like them, cuz alot of other people like them too. Every member of Blink 182 is talented and they dont deserve to be treated like shit...thats all I got to say for now. Later!

>>By Nicole   (Wednesday, 15 Jan 2003 21:40)

I like Boxcar Racer to, they rock, they very talented also, becuz they got 2 members of blink 182 in it Tom! and Travis!...I luv the song "I feel so" I listen to that song all the time. I Luv Tom Delonge he is awsome in everything he does, singing and playing guitar, and he's sexy!

>>By Nicole   (Thursday, 16 Jan 2003 00:13)

i dont care what anyone says about blink they still kick ass, and whoever people=shit is they didnt break up and who cares if their not heavy metal, at least they dont talk about killing their parents and hating their life at least they have a good message to bring and they dont corrupt kids like u. to all my blink fans i love all of u and i love blink. and Tom Delonge i do agree with u people=shit does suck dick, peace.

>>By Bobby "blink lover" nichols   (Thursday, 16 Jan 2003 04:34)

Hey, bobby "blink lover" nichols, I ABSOLUTLEY AGREE WITH U! Thank u, finally some one that really thinks like me, besides u harry... People=shit DOES SUCK DICK! RIGHT ON TOM DELONGE, U ROCK! yeah they didnt break up anyways, i just now saw them on TRL on MTV, anyways.... heavy metal sucks blink 182 is better than that shitty music.... i mean, yeah like bobby said it least they dont talk about killing their parents and hating every one... and they dont possess you with their music to make u do stupid stupid stuff. Blink 182 has their way of doing stuff and its awsome...i mean if u actually sit down and try to listen to their music its really good. Well thats all for now...I luv u Blink 182, later!!!

>>By Nicole: I LUV U BLINK 182!   (Friday, 17 Jan 2003 00:20)

Hey, Blink 182 is da bomb! I love Boxcar Racer too, they rock! If you get a chance to listen to the song "Letters To God" That is such an awsome song. Listen to it. Some people say it'll make u cry. But its good!

>>By Blink 182 is cool!   (Saturday, 18 Jan 2003 06:29)

Blink 182 rocks, i don't care what anyone says i Love them so much, they're like my fuckin hero! They are so talented TOM & MARK have the SEXIEST voices , they are awsome and Travis is such the best drum player of all time. Tom is my fav. though, he's just everything i luv him so much! And god do they know how to play guitars?!? HELL YEAH THEY DO! yeah Boxcar Racer is awsome as well...those are my 2 fav. bands of all. Well g2g bye!

>>By blink 182 chic   (Sunday, 19 Jan 2003 05:58)

I love blink 182, i hate when people say they're not punk. it doesnt matter what they are they're awsome anyways! & very very talented singers....Tom and Mark and Travis are very sexy! They are my favorite band out of all the bands in the world! They are everything to me...No, i never got to see them live in a concert, maybe one day i'll get to...if that will ever happen. It would be cool if I could. I dont think i will ever get to, but maybe sometime i'll get that chance. Well gotta go now...I luv u blink 182! Always! Bye!

>>By Amber   (Sunday, 19 Jan 2003 06:55)

After Dude Ranch Blink lost it . IMO it's pathetic to sing about high school and your parents breaking up when you're 30, but that's just me. I can't say they are really punk. Sex Pistols were punk, Misfits were punk, Bad Religion is punk, Antiflag is punk...you get the idea. At some point in time lyrics become important. So what if the bands I like aren't in Walmart, they can at least string music together that's worth buying.

>>By demoness   (Thursday, 30 Jan 2003 01:46)

blink-182 well sucks there like fucking backstreet boys with guitars and drums although i have to admit there drummer is a cool guy there a crappy band with nothing to sing about except girls skateboarding

>>By cory cook   (Saturday, 1 Feb 2003 16:04)

only the fucking posers think that there punk cuz they listen to blink they suck there backstreet boys admit get over it

>>By cory cook   (Monday, 3 Feb 2003 01:53)

Im with ya all the way for the person that wrote that long message about blink 182! I LOVE BLINK 182 they rock, and they are talented. I dont need to go any further. IT was all said by the person that wrote People are so Fuckin Stupid!

>>By Blink rocks!!!   (Tuesday, 4 Feb 2003 04:42)

I agree, that one person made A HUGE GOOD POINT THERE! I think the same way u do! Blink 182 is awsome! :) :D :P =)

>>By Blink 182 fan   (Tuesday, 4 Feb 2003 04:51)

I aggree with cory and the FUCK YOU guy, all of their old skool shit was awesom, but their new shit just sux. :+( that frounded face is for all of the criers out their who are mad about everybody making fun of their FAVIORATE BOY BAND GROUP BLINK 182.

>>By skakid69420   (Tuesday, 4 Feb 2003 18:19)

O...K dont have a heart attack...you might wanna breath. I still think Blink 182 kicks ass, but GC does too... some of those bands u named, ok i can admit there pretty awsome, but Blink 182 still kicks ass anyway. nofx, mxpx, Rancid etc.... some of those are cool. But i still think Blink 182 kicks ass. Yeah, i do. I still don't see your point. The only point i know you made was THat you dont like Blink 182, I THINK WE GET THE POINT BY NOW, you told every one here like what, 4 times? well we know. And we know you like Rancid and Mxpx and Nofx and Global Threat and the Dead Kennedys and so on. So why dont you go play hide and go fuck your self some more and go away.

>>By Blink is the best band ever!   (Thursday, 6 Feb 2003 03:43)

do you know wizo????

>>By sucker   (Saturday, 8 Feb 2003 12:46)

I know who Wizo is...they're OK, not awsome or anything, but i will say their OK. :D

>>By blink is the best band ever!   (Sunday, 9 Feb 2003 04:49)

Does anybody know what there new cd is going to be called and when it's coming out ,because right now they are in the studios

>>By Ben   (Sunday, 9 Feb 2003 05:24)

Ben, if your talking about Blink 182, Im not sure what its going to be called. But The new CD of what i saw on the internet is suppose to come out this summer 2003. thats all it says. Does any one know what its going to be called?!?!?

>>By Blink is the best band ever!   (Sunday, 9 Feb 2003 05:50)

blink lost it after dude ranch

>>By cory cook   (Monday, 10 Feb 2003 12:48)

Hey cory, they might have lost it after dude ranch, but what about their new album coming up? I heard it was mixed with new and old school. I think its going to be good now.

>>By To cory cook   (Tuesday, 11 Feb 2003 01:29)

hey have yoy heard of anti-flag ? since i think you are the only person who knows his shit about what is punk

>>By to cory cook   (Tuesday, 11 Feb 2003 02:38)

To the person who wrote to cory cook... were u insulting Blink 182 on comparing them to other bands like Anti-Flag? or were you just trying to insult Cory Cook?..... Im really starting to get agrivated on this punk thing... I dont see what it matters at all. really, I don't. Ok, now that im thinking about it, i dont see what it matters, but i do see why. They were punk b4 and people are mad cuz they've changed their style some. So what? whats it matter? Its still good as ever. And im sure they hate it as bad as their fans do when people say their not punk. I also never thought the meaning of punk was all about singing punkish. UH, you dont have to sing punkish to be punk. Its more to it than that. But they sing Punk stuff anyway. But... alot of people still must like Blink 182 for them to still be out there doing what they love to do. They've actually gained more fans than ever.

>>By Blink is the best band ever!   (Wednesday, 12 Feb 2003 06:10)

i dont know what the fuck that Jessica girl was talking bout, but come on man, how easy do u think it is being in the music bizz? Thats right, it's NOT! I like their new stuff just as much as the old. Blink TOTALY kicks ass and I think their newest album will kick ass just as well! They've defanatly have me as a fucking fan!

>>By Lynds   (Thursday, 13 Feb 2003 02:29)

I totaly agree with the guy "blink is the best band ever". Punk isn't they u sing it, it's the way u act. I mean they've bin a band 4 like about 10 years and it IS posible for THEIR tastes to change too. I mean come on! Te hey've devoted them selves to all their fans and u guys are mad and wont support them just because u think they're not puck no more? Thats really fucking pathetic!. Maybe they're playing differant music, but its still good ass shitt and I think they're still punk! So screw u! They kick ass!

>>By lizz   (Thursday, 13 Feb 2003 02:40)

hey guys wots up? wots wrong with all you guys u all think blink have sold out , well they aint! and they rent punk either there the same ass sum 41, nofx tec pop/punk!
wot have u all got against takeoff your pants and jacket have u actually tried reading the lyrics u would be surprised how many of you could realte to them! how ever the old stuff is better, but the best song ever on blinks records is ADAMS SONG if u only understood where its coming from
so is ay screw u guys the real blink fans know who they are!

>>By stunt man stan   (Sunday, 16 Feb 2003 14:02)

Blink rocks so much, they are the band that got me into punk an i will love them forever, fuck all you people that say, umm they are sell outs because they get played on the tv and radio, you would go for more money too if you had the chance and don't say you wouldn't, so just shut up. Keep rockin' blink, you're the best !!!!!!!

>>By Sum Found Glory 182   (Monday, 17 Feb 2003 23:25)

well blink inspiered me when i first started listening to them, especailly adams song, the lyrics and how it was layed out really got to me in a good way. they didnt nessecerally sell out because they can still play all there old stuff pretty good, although i hear tom has trouble playing the part for carousel sometimes. What i dont get is why they keep singing about breaking up and love. yeah thats alright in some songs but please, it would be nice to hear something about whats going on in the world today, like how skrewed up our government is.lol. and the girls piss me off. not because they listen to them, because they listen to them for the wrong reasons. trust me...ask any girl say "hey do you like blink-182?" and im %100 sure there answer will be "oh i love them, there so fucking hot" then say"so whats ur favorite song?" they'll say either the rock show or first date. it annoys the shit out of me. they dont even care about the music, they just want to get fucked by them. well lets see there all married, i think, or have girlfriends, so get over it. and even if they werent taken what makes you think theyed want to do you? so theres nothing wrong with girls wanting to listen to blink or any other band in fact. just listen for the right reason. that is probably why blinks reputation is so trashed because fans that like them because they think there hot made them look like a boy band. and about simple plan...grrr what the fuck is up with mark ? i mean stick with your band who is ten times more popular then that, dont let them make you look bad. thats all i have to say.

>>By pennywiser than you   (Thursday, 20 Feb 2003 07:21)

You are all a bunch of fucking cock suckers all that matterz is they make music that makes people happy. You twats get your heads out your fucking arses and open your mind to other peoples opinions you wankers

>>By lex rox   (Friday, 21 Feb 2003 14:59)

I agree with Lizz, I have to. She is right ya know. Its not what u sing that makes u punk, its how you act. Yeah and especially about where they been in the band for about 10 years... and wouldn't you people ever have come to a thought of maybe they are getting tired of what they use to play. I mean Come on.. I would to if i were them. I like their new stuff and it kicks ass just as good as their old stuff. And I know their new Album is going to be just as good or better as Take Off Your Pants and Jacket Album. They try to make good music for their fans and all some of you want to is put them down on how their not punk and all that bull shit and its pathetic. Cause it really doesn't matter if their punk or not, they're an awsome band. And I think their punk.

>>By blink is the best band ever!   (Saturday, 22 Feb 2003 20:12)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.