Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Exactly hes the best so wy would he be in a shitty band.He should leave no reason being in a stupid band thats going no where.they started off good but there going down hill.

>>By rancid   (Saturday, 12 Jun 2004 07:43)

...I dont know if you people know this yet but tickets for Blink 182's UK tour went on sale at 9:30 am today. I suggest you get to the phones or go to www.aloud.com to grab your tickets now, if they aren't all gone.

>>By PatchworkDove   (Saturday, 12 Jun 2004 16:04)

i hope they sound good 4 the plp going.

>>By rancid   (Sunday, 13 Jun 2004 22:34)

blink-182 rocks. sort of. lol. kidding. they rock alot. they r so funny and goofy.

>>By imwhite-notmyfault   (Friday, 25 Jun 2004 04:02)

Blink 182 is the best mutha f***ing band . k mabye they arnet but their my fav!!! and 4 all u who say they sold out well if they didnt change u would be complaining that they sound the same!!!!!and 4 all u who sa they arnet loudd enough turn up the volume !!!

>>By nikki wavegirl   (Wednesday, 21 Jul 2004 18:26)

Blink182 does have talent. If they didnt then they wouldnt of gotten this far. And the reason I like the song miss you is cause the drums a F'in awesome! Lol, its different. Yes, its true there old persononlity helped, but I guess they want to do what they want. And there old stuff is what they dont realized is what bring peoples into there music. If they make another Cd like Blink182 (Name of cd) I dont know what will happen next.

>>By Redwhiteout   (Friday, 3 Sep 2004 19:29)

I love Feeling This and I Miss You.

>>By raspberry_juice   (Monday, 11 Oct 2004 18:30)

blink is a very talented band, even though they recieve mostly negative criticism from the punk scene. people call them sell outs and shit like that. why are they sellouts? well i think it has something to do with MTV. they ruin everything. and good punk bands don't help themselves out by working with MTV. i think that blink made a wrong turn when they started letting MTV show their videos. i guess they got what they wanted (the $$$$$$).oh well.

to future punk bands everywhere. stay away from MTV. they will ruin u. what would u rather have? respect from the punk scene and a decsent living.(playing shows and touring constantly just to make your money). Or sell out the punk scene to make your selfish ass rich. U decide.

>>By nofxisawesome22   (Friday, 10 Dec 2004 03:18)

if your good you dont have to sell out to be rich , it comes with the fame you get from being good ... like blink 182 , theyre awesome

>>By brokenvalo666   (Saturday, 12 Feb 2005 05:42)

this just in blink 182 is breaking up

>>By MetalBladeRecords   (Tuesday, 22 Feb 2005 23:35)

I love Blink 182, it saddens me deeply to learn that they are breaking up. I hope the decide to ban together. I don't really like their new stuff all that much, but Enema of the State is one of my personal favorites!
-Wednesday

>>By Wednesday   (Wednesday, 23 Feb 2005 01:57)

got somemore info it seems there not breaking up after all their just taking a hitatus from producing music for awhile

>>By MetalBladeRecords   (Wednesday, 23 Feb 2005 13:40)

a hitatus is just a nice way to say they're breakin up so people don't riot on the street!!! "While there is no set plan for the band to begin working together again, no one knows what tomorrow may bring." this is a direct quote form their site. its over people!!! but they're breakin up to be with their families, no one can blame them for wanting to be in their kids lives. blink will be missed. thanx for the good time guys!

>>By cheezypunk   (Wednesday, 23 Feb 2005 17:50)

i am more of a pennywise fan myself so it really doesnt bother me that much but the news about korn killed me

>>By MetalBladeRecords   (Thursday, 24 Feb 2005 01:59)

I will always miss blink 182 =( there will never be another band like them.

>>By unheard0f   (Wednesday, 26 Jul 2006 01:21)

I hope not. They're terrible...

>>By Urbane   (Wednesday, 26 Jul 2006 18:54)

they seemed to have nice sense of humor:)

>>By Eli_Molko   (Thursday, 27 Jul 2006 18:08)

blink was good back in the day. what's my age again/the rock show/man overboard. after that they went downhill, and quickly.

>>By raspberry_juice   (Sunday, 18 Feb 2007 03:36)

The discussion board is currently closed.