Zuco 103

Forum

As you already know ZUCO 103 is nominated for an Edison Music Award in the category “(Nescafe) CD of the year 2002”. 6 of March is the distribution of prizes in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Live on television by SBS 6 and Radio 538.

The Edison Award is the oldest and most prestigious Dutch Music Prize, presented since 1960. It has a grand history in TV- shows through the years. Every Dutchman remembers the legendary broadcasts, called Grand Gala du Disque (later Disc). Up until now the Edison award show is broadcasted on television but since 1995 not any longer under the name Grand Gala but as Edison Music Awards.

You can vote on ZUCO 103. Please visit the website www.edisonaward.nl then “pop”, then “stem” and then scroll down for “Nescafe Album of the Year”. ZUCO 103!!!!!!!

Please vote and let everybody vote!!!!!!!

Please spread the word!!!!!!

>>By Tasje   (Monday, 10 Feb 2003 16:28)

I´m brazilian, and as a brazilian I recomend this record like authentic brazilian Music group, with lyrics that describe somenthimes our naked reality here in Brazil, and at the same time it´s amazing that people here don´t know this group, but i repeat they have deep roots in Brazilian popular Music. The singer Lilian have a beautifull voice, that sometimes seemes to me with some other brazilian singers like, Elis Regina, Baby Consuelo, Bebel Gilberto, her voice is really terrific!!!!!
I really LOVE this group

>>By Renato Pantoja   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 04:34)

I´m brazilian, and as a brazilian I recomend this record like authentic brazilian Music group, with lyrics that describe somenthimes our naked reality here in Brazil, and at the same time it´s amazing that people here don´t know this group, but i repeat they have deep roots in Brazilian popular Music. The singer Lilian have a beautifull voice, that sometimes seemes to me with some other brazilian singers like, Elis Regina, Baby Consuelo, Bebel Gilberto, her voice is really terrific!!!!!
I really LOVE this group

>>By Renato Pantoja   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 04:34)

Renato, Tasje - thanks a lot for your support, in the end we didn't get the prize, but it's lovely to see this great people wishing us well.
We'll keep on making nice music for you and us to enjoy.
Peace+check our new website www.zuco103.com to stay in touch.

>>By StefanS/Zuco103   (Thursday, 10 Apr 2003 20:14)

The discussion board is currently closed.