Bass 305

Forum

Ive been a bass head all my life good at the bass myself but always was influenced by Bass 305 and other bass in my younger years. I wouldnt mind being a part of the DM army Im good at the drum myself. I love the ambient ultra cool electronics sound and deep Bass and always have

>>By Bass lord   (Wednesday, 19 Feb 2003 08:42)

They take u on a journey a journey of sound low Bass and imagination and they bring other Bass groups albums to life with plenty of sound assistance. Keep The Bass.

>>By Bass Lord   (Wednesday, 19 Feb 2003 08:47)

Bass 305 is one of the best bass artists out there! They are awsome!
One of my favorite song has to be "Digital Bass". The rythym and sounds are so catchy. Lots of there songs sound so spiritual with the low bass and rythmic blend. I love it. They are the "enigma" of bass music but without the gregorian chants. Although a bass song with gregorian chants is not a bad idea. Anyway to resume, Bass 305 are a legend!

written by The Prince Of Bass A.K.A Jose A. E.J.

>>By THE PRINCE OF BASS   (Saturday, 22 Feb 2003 06:04)

its #1 in bass i buys all of the cds all of you have made

>>By phillip degree   (Sunday, 23 Mar 2003 03:22)

Hey guys this on the real. How would I get in touch with Bass 305? I am seeking permission to use one of his tracks for a Gospel song I wrote. I added lyrics to "Does Life...Exist On This Planet?" and would like to sing that song for the finals of my Music Audition. I actually wrote the song with Hoping Natalie Merchant would sing it one day, but this is the only way I can get my name out there. Once established I hope to reform the group Expose' and add Natalie Merchant to form a new group who's insignia would be like that from the land of the rising sun. This song will be Natalie's entry song into the group. I have Expose's on the down low. Unfortunately this is Does Life was the only song to inspire me. Virtual Bass is the only CD I've bought from him as I just found out about the rest of these CDs. If anyone knows how to have him or them contact me please forward my email address to him/them wade6528@bellsouth.net

>>By The Tejekion Vagabond   (Tuesday, 1 Apr 2003 19:12)

305 BASS IS THE SHIT, MY TRUCK HAS FOUR 12'S , SO I BOUGHT WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A NORMAL "BASS MEKANIK" CD BUT WHEN I PLAYED IT IN MY TRUCK AND HIT TRACK ONE, MY REAR VIEW MIRROR FELL OF , AND MY REAR CAB SLIDING WINDOWS CRACKED.SO LIKE I WAS SAYING, 305 BASS IS TH SHIT. SO KEEP IT REAL 305.

>>By bass tech   (Friday, 27 Jun 2003 21:03)

Im back to say Im still keeping the Bass here and plan to further rise. I just purchased a 89 bonneville srtipped the paint and got it renewed it only took me two months to save up the the money for my sounds. Two 18'' kicker custom fitted to the trunk 2 fosgate 600watt semi cooled amps and a kenwood cd player and changer. FOR NOW . Bass 305 stays in the deck you heard.

>>By Bass Lord   (Sunday, 6 Jul 2003 01:43)

If they are bringing us sound from the future now, how will it sound in the far future? Something to think about. Bass Lord knows the Bass so always keep it.

>>By Bass Lord   (Sunday, 6 Jul 2003 02:30)

Reach me at tornadoserpent@aol.com For some of the cyber-demon Bass tech sound NO JOKE!!

>>By Bass Lord   (Sunday, 6 Jul 2003 02:34)

The discussion board is currently closed.