Forum

Pages: 1 2
311's got the boom, for real. I love them, and anyone who disagrees can whistle on my meat flute.

>>By the shifty ninja   (Wednesday, 13 Nov 2002 10:32)

311 is the shit. No one else sounds like them and is that underground. There music is hard yet, melodic. They arent like the "trendy" incubus or hoobastank. Not dissing any of thoses bands. Old School incubus is amazingggg. 311 puts on the best shows ever!!!

>>By Rizz`   (Saturday, 16 Nov 2002 07:49)

i love 311...i got pretty high yesterday and listened to them for hours. they are extremely talented. there's very few bands that play rock and roll using such coplex chords as 311, and yet they still have that "just foolin' around" kinda groove to it.

>>By musicman   (Thursday, 5 Dec 2002 07:28)

i love them they are so good i would do the lead singer

>>By missi   (Monday, 9 Dec 2002 02:33)

quite possibly the best band live; awesome music on every album!

>>By nadabrain   (Wednesday, 11 Dec 2002 00:17)

Damn What can I say about 311, Well they are tight ass hell. Their music sounds like old school hip-hop with there free styles. NObody sound like this and that good! My boyfriend got me into 311 and I just can't get enough of them! They add a new tiwst to Rap and Rock!

>>By She She   (Wednesday, 11 Dec 2002 20:17)

311 rocks, they have origional beats, and riffs. I think they are by far one of the best bands of today. I believe they will be around for a long time, and hold down their successful recording career.

>>By drunkenstringcheese   (Friday, 13 Dec 2002 17:59)

311 is such a great band. Ive got every album. I love their beats and the tropical sounds and lyrics nick throws out. They have been such an inspiration to me musically and mentally, these guys rock.

>>By Ryan   (Friday, 3 Jan 2003 09:31)

311 is just the shit!! they are the best live band around today. Theyve been together for like fucking ever and have yet to sellout like most bands.Every cd they put out you can sit and jam too all day long with a big fattie gettin high. its great!!Theres nothing like 311!!!keep it up guys.........NOD YOUR HEAD TO THIS!!!!

>>By jrsalzz   (Thursday, 16 Jan 2003 21:14)

i first started listening to 311 in 5th grade and have been a die hard fan since and now that im a senior smoking only made there music better keep rocking 311 strong all along check out "the white boys of louisiana on kazza they got the same beat.

>>By hank   (Thursday, 6 Mar 2003 22:23)

I love 311 i've been listening to them forever! they are the best! they are so original and i love their work

>>By mare   (Saturday, 29 Mar 2003 04:04)

311 is so chill and they are not given the recognition they deserve. from their beats to their lyrics it is incredible. nick hexum is by far the most brilliant singer i have heard. their concert is one euphoric experience. i will be a 311 fan for life. later.

>>By Reid   (Monday, 31 Mar 2003 01:00)

( unity311rox is my sn if u wnna im me on aim) okay well first off 311 rules and the song beatiful desiaster and unity RULE!! lol three evleven is soo awsome me and my friend got a week of detention because we wer listen'n 2 311 in a couple of are classes lol three eleven is almost adictive its so good.. well theres not much more i can say cept they rok! and TNXZ!!!!!!!

>>By unity311rox   (Sunday, 13 Apr 2003 23:31)

I have 54 different songs of 311 on my comp and im looking for MORE! Music doesn't get any SICKER!

>>By Blake   (Thursday, 17 Apr 2003 05:14)

311 is one of the best bands to come out when we were all hearing those 80's metal bands.I have liked them since i was 11 or so, 9 years. and they are still continuing to impress me with their style. They were one of, if not the first, rap-rock bands to hit the scene. in conclusion, 311 is fu*kin awesome!

>>By MI311fan   (Wednesday, 30 Apr 2003 08:32)

whos got the herb? anyone? anyone?

>>By james   (Wednesday, 14 May 2003 20:03)

Can someone please explain to me who the fuck is letting 311 continue to make albums? These dudes have been tripping for so hard and long, it’s a never-ending nightmare. Someone needs to tell those dudes that the “funky hippy” thing sucks massive dick.

>>By Dresden   (Tuesday, 1 Jul 2003 01:51)

Dear Dresden: I believe the funky sound is cool and YOU are what sucks dick. They are still in the game because they continue to sell countless albums including their last album which debuted at #10 on the Billboards charts. Dresden I think you are insecure and are most likely a closet homosexual. 311 will be around for a LONG time - deal with it fag.

>>By JonM   (Saturday, 5 Jul 2003 02:40)

They are not that great.

>>By Sniperfox2000   (Sunday, 20 Jul 2003 18:33)

wow....311 iz awesome!!!...there like one of my fave bands ever!!!! i love all their funky song and tight beats. I love how they kinda mix rock wit like reggae..i mean daz how i see it!!! i love dem...i wish i cud meet dem ...they eem soo cool and mellow lol!!! ...dey have so many songs i cantseem to find my fave 1 all the songs r hot!!!!! ...!!!!!!!! 311 rox!

>>By lp311chika444   (Wednesday, 23 Jul 2003 03:58)

i love 311.....nebodi who hates....well dey got madd probs lol...rock on!!!

>>By lp311chika444   (Wednesday, 23 Jul 2003 03:59)

First of all like many others have said 311 is the shit. I've been listening to them since i was 14, 8 yrs. They are the sickest band out there to see live right now. Each album they put out they keep getting better, and maturing in their music, and their lyrics are easily relatable, basically they fucking rock! Oh, yeah, in the words of Nick, "fuck the neysayers cause they don't mean a thing, cause this is what style we bring"

>>By BrooksD22   (Wednesday, 23 Jul 2003 20:15)

t h e n e w a l b u m i s t o o D O P E ! ! ! ! ! ! :o)

>>By norman   (Thursday, 24 Jul 2003 04:03)

hOLY FUCK I JUST SAW 311 LIVE LAST NIGHT PROMOTING THIER NEW ALBUM IN COLUMBUS. GOOD GOD THEY ARE SO FUCKING AWESOME LIVE, IT WAS A PHENOMINAL SHOW, THE NEW ALBUM IS WEAK, BUT WHO CARES IT'S 311. I SWEAR THEY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD HIMSELF.
311RULES.

>>By Marvlis311   (Saturday, 26 Jul 2003 02:46)

I have seen 311 live in concert 6 times now, the last time was just this summer. They were my first concert I ever went to and since them I have loved them so much! When I listen to 311 it makes me sooooo happy inside, and not just when I'm high either. Evolver kicks ass, by the way. It is one of the best 311 albums, and one of t he best albums period. Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm is sooooooooo pretty! I love you guys! Keep up the good work!

>>By jrs311chaos   (Saturday, 9 Aug 2003 05:58)

At first listen I found Evolver a bit more mellow than I like. But by the 2nd time, I was convinced that this is their most musicaly "balanced" effort. I've been down with 311 for a long time. I've seen them rock out little clubs, and sell out huge arenas. They may not be for everyone, but they are one of the best in my book.

>>By clay   (Friday, 17 Oct 2003 18:24)

what can i say some of their songs are absolutely wonderful some are fair to shit

>>By ikickuass   (Sunday, 7 Mar 2004 22:50)

Ok guys - before wanting to shoot me after this ever so honest comment - think about my lack, my sorrow, and my sad looking music collection.

I absolutely love Q.O.T.S.A. - and all which has originated from - along with TurboNegro - Sublime and many others etc etc

S.O.S. I need a change

>>By Zeffa   (Wednesday, 21 Apr 2004 08:33)

WELL ENUF WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT ! P-NUT BEAT THAT THANG! NICE TO SEE SO MUCH LOVE FOR SUCH A POSOTIVE BAND INDEED WE ARE ALL COMENTING HERE BECAUSE WE SHARE LOVE FOR THE MUSIC ORIGNALYCOMIN ALWAYS KEEP ME HUMMIN FROM EONS TO GREY SKYS NONE HERE CAN DENY THAT WHEN THE CARDS FALL AND THINGS SEEM UNCERTAIN THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DOWN FROM 816 AM TILL 311PM KEEP MY SOUNDSYSTEM BUMPIN! TY FOR A REAL TRANSISTOR SOUND TO KEEP MY SANITY!

>>By KDBEATSON   (Thursday, 22 Apr 2004 01:58)

go see 311 live...best live show ever. Seen them five times. 311 rocks. Light up and listen! 311peace

>>By isaacbrockthelostprophet   (Friday, 3 Dec 2004 21:26)

Pages: 1 2
The discussion board is currently closed.