Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I am a new fan of Blink. I first heard the Mark Tom and Travis show that was good and then i bought Buddah. Buddah was great. THen i got chesire cat. Checire is the best album recorded!! there new stuff is ok but there going POP! Pop sucks! There old stuff kicks ass as in Chesire Cat and Dude Ranch that was music but ever since Scott quit they went Pop! Their album Enema of the state is ok but Take off your pants and jacket stinks. They are going like Simple Plan the worst band ever!! There new album is gonna be pop or should i say crap. If they change back to a chesire cat style with better quality they would rock!!!! Fame has gone to their damn heads!!

>>By Nacho Cheese   (Sunday, 27 Apr 2003 16:00)

Nacho Cheese,First of all, its called pop punk, theres different styles of punk. its not just POP,and if you been to their site blink182.com and saw the last vid before this one, they said it would be alot better than the last couple albums.... wich hope in meaning that its not to much pop punk than the last album. I agree with you about Take off your pants and jacket album stinks...but there are a few good songs on there like, Anthem part 2, stay together for the kids, Reckless Abandon, Give me one good reason, and shut up. those are the only ones I like on there. Enema of the state wasn't too bad, it was actually pretty good. Dude Ranch is my favorite and on my opinion the best of their albums. But you haven't heard all their songs on the new album so don't go and judge till you hear it first. Im just sayin, I don't mean to sound rude.

>>By Atticus chick   (Sunday, 27 Apr 2003 18:31)

I know, they have a differant sound now, but its not ALL bad, like give me one good reason, or shut up, or recless abandon, those are good songs, and stay together for the kids. But on a web site i saw Blink said that on their newist album, there will be more songs like the ones i just named...so i think that once again their record will kick ass, but dude ranch is deffinatelly the best one they've done... i really cant wait to buy their next one, i wanna hear it...they said their sound is alot better now...i just hope that's true,,,but dont get me wrong, i did like MOST of the songs on take off ur pants and jacket, i just dont like First Date, but the video's narley!

>>By lynds   (Sunday, 27 Apr 2003 21:05)

yeah, I get what your sayin lynds.... Im also going to buy it and I really hope its what they say its gonna be. They said that their new album is gonna be a more pissed off album also than the ones before. No, I don't like First date either. But the video is awsome! I laughed my ass off at the part where the old lady was riding a bike and he hit the ball and threw the bat and it flew and hit the bike and she recked and kept sliding and then the guys flipped her off. well I thought it was funny. that part was rad. I just hope there aren't more songs like first date on the new album. But I like all their videos. Yeah, dude ranch is definatley the best and it kicks ass. Hey, do any of you know a website that has pictures of their tattoos up close??? cause i would like to have upclose pics of them cause their tattoos are cool.

>>By Atticus chick   (Sunday, 27 Apr 2003 22:30)

Hi! I only want to say one thing, I start listening blink182 at the last cd, talke off your pants and jacket. yes. the people says that who start listening blink182 at the last cd they aren't blink fans. That's not true. because I have listened all the old cds of blink 182 like chesshire and dude ranch and and I've LOVED them more than the newest cds! when I see blink182 playing I laugh a lot and I'm not a pop fan. I listen to pennywise lagwagon sum411 and a lot of bands like this and I think that blink182 are Punk rock!!! thanks for read me and good bye! if somebody wants to talk with me about them this is my e mail travis_barker_182@msn.com

>>By blink fan   (Sunday, 27 Apr 2003 22:32)

i think blink have been to heavily criticised over their new stuff. i kno it isnt as good as their old stuff but adams song, stay together for the kids, gimmie one good reason and reckless abandon are great songs. they may not be as punk as they used too but after so long their tates are bound to change so y can't other ppls tastes change.

>>By punk rock lover   (Monday, 28 Apr 2003 17:50)

yah no shitt, they've in the bisness for like what..10 years maybe? of course their tastes have changed too...htey're still punk no matter what n e one says... punk is an attitude...not the way u sing

>>By lynds   (Tuesday, 29 Apr 2003 02:19)

hey its me black bitch, yeah you all are totally right, blink is punk and will always be punk. Im the wrong one, i totally am a real bitch. you gotta excuse me sometimes, cause sometimes Im not right in the head. ya know... well Im a real fucked up bitch who doesn't know what punk really is. so you gotta excuse me for that too. yeah, punk is an attitude and a state of mind.... wich blink totally has it all. Sorry for being a real black bitch to all you people. yeah your right, I do have Dick lips, the person that said it was correct. Im not a real punk rocker though, Im a poser. I always will be too! and I suck at mosh pitting. well gotta go! later!

>>By black bitch   (Tuesday, 29 Apr 2003 05:16)

what ever i could really care less bout what the fuck u think, besides i aint here to insult no one, just say whats on my mind, and what ever u think is punk, it must be pretty sturn cuz blink IS punk (an attitude) u can be punk and not look it...ne way what ever...Blink is RAD!!!!!!! i dont care what pps think about them, ther're so fucking narley, plus i like their sound.... if u dont like em', big deel...but whats the point of dissen them?

>>By lynds   (Wednesday, 30 Apr 2003 06:35)

at last some 1 who gets wot bein punk is all about!

>>By punk rock lover   (Wednesday, 30 Apr 2003 18:05)

Blink rocks they inspired me to start a band, but anyone who say's there shit are pathetic if you think there shit then keep it to yourself theres no point in making such a big deal about it there rich ,look at there houses on cribs they have a good life ,what do they care about,seriously, there knowed around the world MILLIONS!!!! of people like them, so you dicks who write on this site slaging them off and saying there shit your not making a big difference, like blink will stop what they like best because a couple have said there are shit.
ok also i'm looking to buy mark's pink bass were can you get one the same in the uk
and please any fit girl on this site write to me if you live in the uk. if you like blink support them at reading festival 2003

>>By 182   (Thursday, 1 May 2003 20:08)

Blink is ok. They should be more grungy and put some ska into it. Then they wood rule the world. listen to Goldfinger.

>>By Euro-Barge   (Friday, 2 May 2003 02:51)

Blink is cool. Don't fret or Fuck off! Blink is good and i don't know what fret means but if u think they arent punk your crazy! They swear they get nude and say the best poop jokes> all that=punk!! look at travis he has about 50 tatoos i know it's not looks that make bands punk but blink is!!! ( in a creative way ) that's why people say there not punk. i mean who else would say " my pants are off right now" other than tom. u dont see Mettalica getting nude or tellin poop jokes people hear blinks creative style and say they arent punk cause there not serious. Blink is punk

>>By Tom is not like Nudey   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 20:28)

i have to agree with sh!t kick. lagawagons drummer is a bad @ss. but i have another comment. blink should get a new bass player. Mark is a good vocals dude but he doesnt f><king cut it for bass. if you say hes the best i disagrre. Matt Freeman is the best bass guitarist. if you can download side kick by rancid burn it and play it on mega bass and yoll see what i mean.

>>By Nacho Cheese   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 20:37)

Atticus chick i have heard all their newer songs i don't like them i boght take off ya pants and jacket thinking it would be good but it isnt. ( i am using a harsh and annoyed tone of voice )

>>By Nacho Cheese   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 20:45)

sorry to tell u this but twiggy ramirez is the best bassist

>>By punk rock lover   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 22:03)

who the hell is Twigy Ramirez? And what band does he play in?

>>By Nacho Cheese   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 22:35)

wait is he the guy in Marilyin Mason? if he is he is terrible

>>By Nacho Cheese   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 22:56)

Blink rules. Avril sucks boobs ( probaly her own 2 ) Skater Gurl is a gay name and your a girl so that's mest up. Oh yeah i hate the sex pistols. They didn't start punk. Ever heard of Clash Operation Ivy or Suicdal Tendencies? they were the founders of punk.

>>By Nacho Cheese   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 23:08)

My name is dum i know but who cares. i have 2 tell you Don't buy a tribute to Blink 182. it has good music but the guy who sings it sucks. a read reviews on it and average was 1. don't buy it

>>By Tom is not like Nudey   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 23:11)

founder of punk, get real, the founders of punk were the clash and the sex pistols and btw twiggy is a gr8 bassist, ul realise that sum day

>>By punk rock lover   (Saturday, 3 May 2003 23:26)

Matt Freeman kills twiggy. and what kinda name is twiggy?

>>By Nacho Cheese   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 00:05)

sounds like something off of a tree

>>By something   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 02:07)

yeah i dunno much bout old music....but some of u people should listen to Bad Religion or NOFX...those are rad bands...But of course so is Blink

>>By lynds   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 02:29)

Blink is F%#king rad! dont like them dont listen to them. ill buy there new album an all like it! it'll F$*king rock. some rad bands are Rancid, Green Day, Goldfinger, Bodyjar, the offspring, nirvana, AFI, swingin utters, the mighty mighty bosstones, rocket from the crypt, NOFX, Gob, operation ivy, and of course Blink. i agree with Nachos Matt Freeman F%$KING Rocks!!!!!!

>>By Put the F back in art   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 02:39)

yeah blink rocks! nice comment something. Matt Freeman kicks twiggy where it hurts. is twiggy a girl?

>>By gon to lunch   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 02:50)

come on Blink rocks but western waste started punk!!!!!1

>>By What the   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 02:51)

twiggy sucks

>>By 182   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 14:05)

blink rock, although i gotta say the clash and the sex pistols started off punk.

p.s avril aint punk and the offspring rule

>>By chris   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 15:27)

i like blink cause they dont brag. in rap all u hear is them singing bout how cool they are and in Blinks zulu tom talks bout how he blends in in the deepest part of shit. if you want to download rare blink songs go to blink-182.org where he suppusivly changes the rare mp3 every saturday.

>>By Put the F back in art   (Sunday, 4 May 2003 20:16)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.