Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Avril is noooooo punk u freaking skater gurl !!!!!!!!!!!!! she's a fucking poser!!!!!!!! i know punk is an attitude...But thats exacly it!!!!!! she doesnt have a PUNK attituded!!! she's the biggest poser in existance!!!!!!!!!!!! U cant like avril and then say that BLINK sucks cuz it just prooves u have the least! bit of taste for music! its like un unwriten rule or something, u cant like bad bands or singers and then insult good ones...She isnt punk just cuz she dresses like one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>By lynds   (Monday, 7 Apr 2003 07:01)

who ever is in charge or owns this web site ur dates for the cd's u can buy are wrong! Dude ranch came out AFTER Chesire cat and Buddha. So its not right if it says 1997 and then 1998 for the two others

>>By lynds   (Monday, 7 Apr 2003 08:03)

Blink 182 is the best band in the whole FUCKIN world!.. they have great music new and old... Every member of the band knows how to play their instruments and it sounds good too! If you don't like them.. you suck ASS! thanks for your time...

>>By Erin   (Monday, 7 Apr 2003 17:39)

Damn Straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>By lynds   (Tuesday, 8 Apr 2003 03:23)

I honestly dont want to bicker about the genr'e of the Blink-182 music. They never rehearse or practice now and they didn't 3 albums ago either. It is common for people to shun the idea of change but not to hold onto the fact that they changed their music. To the idea of them being a boy band you tell me how many boy bands write their own songs. These guys didn't (with the exception of Mark) gorw up in great house holds. They are very successful regardless. Probably more so than the sex pistols and I don't capitalize the name because it doesn't deserve it. FUCK YOU and good day critics.

>>By A sixth grader who knows the lyrics to The Rock Sh   (Friday, 11 Apr 2003 01:06)

sixth grader who knows the lyrics to the rock show sounds kinda gay.that's only 'cause you said the Sex Pistols' name doesn't deserve to be capatalized. do you realize that w/out them that punk rock might not even be around ? they are one of the greatest.but your probably smarter than me using those fancy pansy words like that though.i'm freshman that loves the blink. down with avril(her name's the one that doesn't deserve to capatalized!!!) and sk8tr gurl can go with her the lesbos. YEAH,WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>By rae-rae   (Friday, 11 Apr 2003 01:28)

to the person who sed if it wasnt for the sex pistols we wudnt have punk. BALLS TO THAT THEORY, U NEVER HEARD OF THE CLASH, THEY WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN THE SEX PISTOLS. BLINK 182 rule!!

>>By punkrocker   (Monday, 14 Apr 2003 20:37)

Yo, there's this kid i play golf with and i think he has tourettes,
because everytime i go to raise the golf club he goes like "UH UH!"

>>By Vinnie   (Thursday, 17 Apr 2003 20:14)

hey punk rocker girl, its kool, nice name, ur rite blink 182 rule. any1 who thinks otherwise is obviously deranged and will burn in hell.

>>By punk rocker   (Saturday, 19 Apr 2003 15:25)

got to say i agree with punk rocker girl. blink 182 ruel and thats all that matters, so to black biatch i say, no one cares wot u have to say.

>>By punk rocker   (Sunday, 20 Apr 2003 00:11)

crossed the street, naked at night, bent over to show some moon light, Pulled out some beer and I gullped it down, nude in a gutter is how i was found. thrown in the police car and the door slammed, no noise just silence as I screamed my dick was jammed. Now in prison for one month, no one to see, all I got was this guy Ben Dover.
Don't like Hash, Don't like Crack, kicked Ol Sally cause she's Fat, Im a jerk, Im a punk, took a shower cause I stunk, smoked a bong, killed a cat, had my nuts attacked by rats, dad got nude, wore a thong, for a hobby I make bombs (.....guitar)
Went to a Farm, to tip some cows. Forgot that I left my pants down. Bent over to pick them up. Felt a twelve gage up my humdity dum. The Farmer took me to his house. Showed me the closet from the inside out. The police came and took me away, I saw Ben Dover again, he's still gay.
Don't like Hash, Don't like Crack, kicked Ol Sally cause she's Fat, Im a jerk, Im a punk, took a shower cause I stunk, smoked a bong, killed a cat, had my nuts attacked by rats, dad got nude, wore a thong, for a hobby I make bombs (............guitar)
Don't like Hash, Don't like Crack, kicked Ol Sally cause she's Fat, Im a jerk, Im a punk, took a shower cause I stunk, smoked a bong, killed a cat, had my nuts attacked by rats, dad got nude, wore a thong, for a hobby I make bombs

"Degenerate" is a cool song...

>>By Blink kick ass   (Sunday, 20 Apr 2003 01:55)

yea, i used to like blink 182, but not anymore.
Im more into bands that dont really get played on mtv very
often like Green Day especially old school Green Day
because we all know mtv wont play "Basketcase"
anymore. Nor will they ever play "Walking Contradiction"
and other great songs. And they wont play the Misfits which
kick ass as well. So mtv only plays whats POPULAR now
and notice the word "pop" in popular. Yep, avril. damn i hate
that bitch. mtv is only good because of the show Jackass. Other than
that mtv sucks ass.

>>By I agree with black bitch   (Sunday, 20 Apr 2003 02:52)

punk rocker and all blink 182 fans, do me a favor

buy a gun and some bullets
destroy all your blink cds
then shoot yourself in the face

>>By blink sucks the biggest dick   (Sunday, 20 Apr 2003 03:32)

hey punk rocker :D BLINK 182 r 1 of the greatest bands EVER!!!! all of u who disagree wiv this r probably deaf assholes who wouldnt know good music if it hit u in the face;)!! punk rocker n punk rocker girl r sum of the only 1's wiv gd taste in music lol xxx

>>By spirit within a rose   (Sunday, 20 Apr 2003 15:46)

whatever first blink isnt punk so i doubt they even have pits and if they do its sissy! cause thats what they are sissy ass 99 cent wannabe punks! have you seen their house on cribs? now ask youself what other punks live that way? they're sell outs they suck cant sing or write meaningful sonts and tom delonge sounds like a pre pubesent faggot on extacy!

>>By black bitch   (Sunday, 20 Apr 2003 18:31)

rock on lynds well sed.

>>By punk rocker   (Monday, 21 Apr 2003 00:15)

Yeah I really don't get it. i mean, yeah of course, if you don't like them then why waste your fucking time on dissing them? I like Blink, they rock... like lynds said if you don't like them,
find a band that you do like and listen to them. If you like their old music better, listen to their old music...simple as that. I noticed people had said "Well they lost it after Dude Ranch" well Fuck!!!
listen to the albums Before Dude Ranch and quit Bitchin! I don't see how they've changed anyways. I don't think they have. I think they're still punk. I Think they're ONE of the best punk bands out there
on my opinion as well. ....... I was reading some posts that 'skater girl' wrote...I know every ones titled to their own opinions and im not dissing Im just going to say that Avril Lavigne is no where near
punk. no where. Blink kick major ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>By punk rocker girl   (Monday, 21 Apr 2003 01:38)

Hey does anyone know what the lyrics to "Adams song" mean??? I keep thinking that it can mean so many things.
But I know it can only mean one thing. So can anyone tell me the actual meaning of "Adams Song"? thanks...

>>By curious person   (Monday, 21 Apr 2003 02:09)

yeah thats right, Blame Canada! Canada sucks. Thats where all these poser bands come from anyways. Sled4ever, you need to go the fuck on some where. People, if you don't like Blink 182 shut the fuck up and find something better to do than stay on this site to diss blink. They don't care what you think about them anyways. Nor do I and Their true fans. So why waste your fucking time. Blink 182 is a band that picked up guitars and wanted to sing punk music and want to have fun. Damn, give them some fucking credit for getting where they got to. So they got successful, soon every band reaches success. Thats suppose to be a good thing though. Just cause they gottin successful doesn't mean their not punk anymore. I like blink 182, I think they're a talented "punk" band.

>>By punk rocker girl   (Monday, 21 Apr 2003 20:24)

BLINK 182 IS FUCKIN RAD!!!!!!!

>>By blink is cool   (Monday, 21 Apr 2003 20:26)

damn straight punk rocker girl. being succesfull is part of bein a good band, and thats wot blink r, it dont mean there sell outs or not punk, they kick ass

>>By punk rocker   (Monday, 21 Apr 2003 20:34)

They're not always funny... they don't always right funny songs. Take "Adams song" for one. What about "Stay together for the kids"? They throw funny lyrics in their songs but thats just to go with it. You don't even take time to listen to what their saying. Because alot of what their saying is to get you to relate to it as much as you can. And if you just listen to the funny parts and be like "ohh they said something funny that doesn't make them a punk band" well your pretty fuckin stupid cause thats not all they sing about.

>>By punk rocker girl   (Tuesday, 22 Apr 2003 03:05)

ANTI- GEORGE BUSH!!!! ANTI- INVASION!!!!!!! there was a rumor that Blink 182 got on stage and yelled that or something. and it turned out the rumor was a fact...i think. but go blink 182!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was rad!

>>By blink rocks   (Tuesday, 22 Apr 2003 03:20)

what, do they sing about puppy dogs too! ahh how cute well your right then honey they dont just sing about funny shit! ha! oh yeah and they sing about skteboarding too right yep so sorry my bad!!!

>>By black bitch   (Tuesday, 22 Apr 2003 03:25)

you talkin to me black bitch??? Fuck, I have no problem bein there. If thats the case, see ya soon. And when i get there, I also have no problem stomping a mud hole in your ass either. If I get thrown in jail, fuck, I get thrown in jail. Its not Iike i give a shit. So we'll just see when that day comes, black bitch. I bet you would take black bitch as a compliment wouldn't you? guess so.

>>By Punk rocker girl   (Tuesday, 22 Apr 2003 03:34)

Fuck all you guys that are saying, "blinks a shitty band", "sell outs!". If you don't wanna listen to blink then don't, go fuck yourselves for all I care. I just gotta say that blink has been my life since forever, can't wait for the new album to come out!. And yeah so, fuck yeah!

>>By BLINKintheBOX182   (Tuesday, 22 Apr 2003 04:02)

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finaly SOME ONE who know's what the HELL he's talking about!

>>By lynds   (Tuesday, 22 Apr 2003 06:02)

who the hell u callin an american lynds?, i aint american, im from scotland and fuckin proud of it and sorry i wont be seein in any pits soon black bitch cos i wud just lov to c u get fucked up. blink fuckin rock

>>By punk rocker   (Tuesday, 22 Apr 2003 15:17)

i was talking to who ever said CANADA wasnt a real country, we deserve respect allong with any other countrys, but who really cares bout that any more....does any one who LIKES blink know if Ureathra cronicals 1 and 2 are worth buying?

>>By lynds   (Wednesday, 23 Apr 2003 01:42)

I was wondering the same thing your wondering lynds, cause I was wanting to buy them but wasn't sure if its worth it. I didn't say Canada wasn't a real country, just letting ya know. Didn't mean to offend you by saying Canada sucks though. Sorry If i did offend you. I was just pissed off at sled4ever that just come on the site to diss blink.

>>By punk rocker girl   (Wednesday, 23 Apr 2003 02:22)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.