Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
WHO EVER "FUCK BLINK " IS BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE I COMIN' 2 GET YA!!!

>>By blink fucking rule (ben)   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 19:45)

Do you know what their album is called?
and gess what, i allowed to go to the next blink 182 uk gig and i can take you!

>>By blink fucking rule (ben)   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 19:47)

yeah i thought of it while i was working one day. i know i have said this many times but, Down with posers and avril, wich in a sence is basically the same thing. simple plan is simpley fucking gay. blink kick ass. Anit-Blink haters. you don't know what your talking about. sk8ter gurl you need to see about getting some serious help.
down with MTV!!!!rebel for your own safety!!! there brain washing you all into giving them your money...all you posers!!! stand up and take a stand!!! vote blink forever!!!

>>By kill all the posers   (Wednesday, 5 Mar 2003 06:38)

Sk8ter beotch looks like you found someone who actually likes avril but as he said blink 182 is better so give it a fucking rest avril sux and she always will she is sutch a fucking poser. she cant even sing punk and her songs are about gay shit that no body gives a fuck about

>>By DIE Skater beotch   (Wednesday, 5 Mar 2003 06:40)

Blink 182 are kick ass, DAMIT is their best song

>>By ben   (Wednesday, 5 Mar 2003 12:39)

blink 182 rocks! all their songs are so real.. like stay together for the kids and adams song. all you people who dont like them..DONT LISTEN TO THEM! go listen to ur gay metal or whatever u like. And why are u even on a blink 182 site when u dont even like them? just to say somthing in the chat, i think not. blink 182 is awsome and they are soooo hot.. and they are very sucessful.. like boxcar racer and the transplants. so all u people who like to critacize them..just remember they are WAY more talented than u + richer so SHUT THE FUCK UP

>>By christine   (Wednesday, 12 Mar 2003 03:37)

OMG!!! i love the transplants song!!! itz wicked awesome thanks for bringing them up. blink 182 is kewlio also.

>>By to christine   (Wednesday, 12 Mar 2003 21:26)

Blink are ok but there sell outs,look up punk in the dictionary it means worthless,think about it.Real punk bands don't sell out there don't give a fuck about money.Lagwagon,No-Fx,Pennywise,Bad Religion ect there real punk bands.

>>By kill_all_posers   (Thursday, 13 Mar 2003 11:15)

Hey Chirstine Blink 182 rich but not entirely becuause of the music its the fucking sell out, no dont get me wrong Blink 182 was the first band i ever listened to so of course i think blink 182 kick ass, just they should cut back on the ads and mtv and be more like the bands that make money with there musix as kill-all-posers has mentioned.

>>By Me   (Saturday, 15 Mar 2003 03:03)

but Christine you do make a point about all these mother fuckers who come to these chats just do dis people and try and convert us to listining to gay shit sutch as Avril Lavigne. And sk8ter bitch you ever wonder why kids kick your ass for listening to Avril, get a fucking clue

>>By ME   (Saturday, 15 Mar 2003 03:05)

ok i havent been on in a while i was reading post and the person asked if i liked anti-flag and i must say that anti-flag is the shit and the day blink-182 becomes good is the day the world ends

>>By cory cook   (Friday, 21 Mar 2003 04:38)

Hellow people, my name's Henny and i'm from Belgium in Europe! Just wanna say that i think blink's very awsome (is this written well?). I'm just glas i can buy and listen to them, cuz here in europe its all pop and housemusic, techno and as we call it gabber-muziek! so its nice to have blink and other crappy bands around. and i must agree that blink's first cd's (c-cat and buddha) were more punky that the cd's now, but i still like em! and if you dont like em, just dont listen, and let the people who love em listen to it, their plenty of other bands! maybe the songs on TOYP&J and boxcar racer are a little more emo, but hell, isnt that also good!just listen to adam song boys and girls!

By the way, everyone who likes good punkrocksongs from blink 182 should download malboro man, zulu, dancing with myself

Whell, this was the opinion of a fucked up european from Lokeren, East Flanders , Belgium!

>>By Henny   (Monday, 24 Mar 2003 19:38)

blink 182 rule but so does avril lavinge

>>By avril   (Wednesday, 26 Mar 2003 15:27)

gothic bastards

>>By mini g   (Wednesday, 26 Mar 2003 15:29)

lets see blink 182 sux and avril lavinge is the biggest poser in excistence

>>By cory cook   (Friday, 28 Mar 2003 22:20)

hey kill-all-posers ya fuck they're not posers they don't give a shit about money. blink is a kick ass band and yeah i'll admit that their new stuff sucks but that doesn't make them posers. their old stuff is badass i am still a huge fan of blink but it makes me sick to see all these little kids going oh blink is so hot and they don't give a shit about their music. i'm the only true girl blink fan i've seen.all the guys think they're so bad saying they're gay it's just like i feel like saying hey shut the fuck up i don't see you doing anything good you dumbshit.they don't even fuckin know me blink isn't all i listen to they're just my favorite band. i like stuff like the ataris,finch,lagwagon,slick shoes,pennywise,millencolin,afi, and all that cool punk rock shit.and if you're a punk fan take a closer listen to some of your bands because even they write some songs that are similar to blink. so think twice before you go shittin' on blink 182 because they kick ass.keep rockin' true blink fans! ...and all you avril fans she fuckin' sucks and you need to get beat in the head because SHE IS NOT PUNK not even close.BLINK KISKS ASS

>>By rae-rae   (Sunday, 30 Mar 2003 22:54)

hey"i hate blink vote for simple plan" , get the fuck off this website!oh and uh sk8tr gurl you are just plain old fucked up and the both of you should get your asses kicked good and hard maybe it would knock some sense in you. and punk girl 182 you kick ass.my vote goes to blink forever

>>By rae-rae again   (Sunday, 30 Mar 2003 23:08)

i take back what i said in the first one only some of the new suff sucks i can't stand first date or all the small things but adam's song,give me one good reason,shut up,wreckless abandon,anthem prt.1+2,and stay together for the kids are good.

>>By rae-rae once again   (Monday, 31 Mar 2003 01:03)

hey sk8tr gurl i just read something you wrote about avril being punk royalty?.... I'M GONNA FUCKIN' BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU for saying that you little poser bitch!in what world will avril ever be punk ,not a fuckin' oneshe will always always suck and be pop forever so don't come here with that shit!

>>By rae-rae   (Monday, 31 Mar 2003 01:20)

hey i really dont get u lot keep slagging off blink cos they had success any wud guess u binch of muppets cant handle a band with success?? stop slaggin them off they made the alternative music *(punk,rock,ska) much m,ore accessible to ppl like me who thought that ppl who listened to it where little grebo's. blink have had sum good albums i dont know ablut the early cos i've only listened to enema of the state and take of your pants and jacket!!! who cares i like it!!!!!!
and box car a amazing there music is like blinks but with two memebers of blink innit it was kinda stupid to think it wud a lot different!!! jus leave them to it blink are GREAT!!
anyone reccommend ne bands like blink n that???

>>By john   (Monday, 31 Mar 2003 22:06)

oh yeah and avril lavinge is a talented gfal leave her to her career so dont tell me u'l,l be slagging off bands like 3 doors down, new found glory, ash, feeder, etc!!! if u dont like dont listen to it simple oh yea i'm from england if u havent guessed

>>By john   (Monday, 31 Mar 2003 22:09)

omg you people think ur punk cuz you listen to blink and you watch trl mtv has destroyed music as it is all it ever plays is rap and pop mtv should be called sellout tv listen to some real punk bands you posers and blink sum41 avril lavinge simple plan etc... should get off my tv and stop fucking up the radio

>>By cory cook   (Tuesday, 1 Apr 2003 04:46)

I dont get it....What the hell are people bitchin about. "omg blink isnt punk any more, they're sell outs..yata yata yata". THATS ALL CRAP!!!!!!!!! If u dont like blink then find a band u DO like...fuck...if u dont like their new stuff listen to their old and if u dont like their old then duh...listen to thier new stuff. God damn i mean dudes! They make music cuz thats what they like doing...they're not in it for the money or the publisity, they di for they're fans cuz they know what its like to be a teen and they do it so that u can realate as much as u fucking can to their songs!!!!!!!!!! I like to see U haters pick up a bass, a electric and a set of drums and come out with sound poeple like and become famouse for over 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!! Punk is an attitude...not the way u sing!!!!!!!!!!!! like that lizz girl said "they've bin in the in the music bizz for a long long time...duh their gonna get tiyered of playing the same ass stuff....If u dont like blink thats fine....but why the hell are u bitching about it? get over it and find a fucking band to listen to that u'll acctually like...I like blink, i hate eminem or like puddle of mud and bands like them but i still respect them and dont bad mouth them, if their popular or even not, they at least deserve some credet for doing what they do and making THEIR fans happy....GOD DAMN!!!!!!!DO THE SAME FOE BLINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>>By what the hell? it good stuff---lynds   (Wednesday, 2 Apr 2003 03:06)

well i might not think blink are posers i just hate there sound

and avril sux i love the way she poses and pretends to play her guitar she almost knows what end to blow out of (it might take while to get that guitar joke cuz a lot of you ppl are stupid)

>>By cory cook   (Thursday, 3 Apr 2003 01:08)

people that listen to blink will live shorter lives because people will get sick of people thinking there punk because all they listen to is blink
and then a someone will end up beating the living shit out of them

>>By cory cook   (Friday, 4 Apr 2003 03:06)

i freeking hat blink 152 or whateva da freek der name iz. who da
freek carez? dey still suck on der own dickz.

Vote 4 Avril she's da best vote 4 her 4 punk prezident!!!!!!!

>>By Sk8ter gurl   (Saturday, 5 Apr 2003 01:32)

well acctually most guys wish they COULD SUCK THEIR OWN DICKS sk8er gurl cuz then they wouldnt have to find dumass pick up lines to get girls to do it for them, so good for blink if they can do that, im sure lots of guys are jelous of em.....god damn u like avril leving or sompthin? what the hell? what kinda name is skater gurl, least blink has more talent then her, they can acctually play the guitar unlike her (like cory said) anyways, yah so blink are cool guys

>>By lynds   (Saturday, 5 Apr 2003 01:55)

maaaaannnnn, blink would some fucked u fuckers if they read every thing every body has said on this site......that would be pretty damn occward....anyways? how come u dont like blink corry cook? dont answer by sayin they suck or shitt...really? howcome...u sound like a cool guy, i dont get offended if pps dont like blink, thats their own choice.....anyways i like them and their new and their old stuff...im learning the guitar cuz of them..it looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun to be famous and shitt....any ways yah so thats it

>>By lynds   (Saturday, 5 Apr 2003 08:47)

i hate blink cuz i dont like there sound adn s8ter gurl is just fucked up avril is not a punk vote 4 avril as punk poser of the centry my god you have to be fucked up to think avril is punk do any of you know who started punk it was iggy and the stooges (and by iggy i mean iggy pop) they started it back in 1969

>>By cory cook   (Monday, 7 Apr 2003 04:29)

i don't really get why people don't like them now their old stuff pretty much is the same as their new stuff . what is it just 'cause they got popular?they really haven't changed much.maybe with their new album coming out all the gay kids will take their focus off them and put it on avril so then maybe they'll go back to normal.it just might be better that way. sk8tr gurl u r retarted if anyone should be punk president it should be the ramones or the sex pistols.they were the first punk bands you nimrod.

>>By rae-rae   (Monday, 7 Apr 2003 04:45)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.