Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
i like them but the song "story of a lonely guy" on Take off your pants and jacket is really gay. it sounds like some busted up love pop boy band shit. "she makes me feel like its raining outside. OOOH OOOH!!!" that is weird dont sound like a b-182 song.

>>By Iggy   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 01:26)

FUCK blink 182 man. i like Green day!

>>By happy camper   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 01:27)

i agree with happy camper. Green Day is way better. they dont talk about love all the time like blink does. its like "ok mark and tom your married now must you talk about girls and heartbreak anymore?" Billie Joe's voice sounds cooler too (than marks voice and definately tom's).
and they've been around longer. OLD PUNK REALLY ROCKS!!!

>>By tobey   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 01:31)

I like Blink 182 but i also love Green Day they are both grrrrrrrrrreat!!!

>>By I like Frosted Flakes   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 01:32)

i dont know 'bout you guys but this Frosted Flakes dude is mad funny! i like frosted flakes too i eat them for breakfast. Grrrrrrreat!!! ha ha i love that commercial. hey tony the tiger!

>>By Umberto 257   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 01:34)

i like Rice krispies treats cereal. but i also dig Coca pebbles that shit is gangsta.

>>By Toto   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 01:36)

RAISIN BRAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

>>By nicky   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 01:36)

I like green day too, but I like Blink 182 better. Fuck it, they're both cool.

>>By Blink lover   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 01:37)

Avril Lavigne should make her own cereal. And i betcha it would taste really could!!!

>>By Sk8ter gurl   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 02:25)

punk girl 182 i asked for your email address, but oh well. and fuck you "you people scare me" for liking Avril. but good good good for liking blink.

>>By k i l l a l l t h e p o s e r s   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 05:08)

kill all the posers, i thought that you asked for the other punk grl 182's email address... I confused.

>>By punk girl 182   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 05:41)

no i was talking to punk girl 182, so what is it?

>>By k i l l a l l t h e p o s e r s   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 06:47)

OMG!!! OMG!!! the "you people scare me guy" you like Avril? OMG i luve you 4 dat!!! at least you are not like these "posers" who like blink 182 so ha ha and you like Avril!!! She should be PUNK PRESIDENT AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT??? AND AS AVRIL ALWAYS SAYS "YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" ROCK ON!!! KEEP DA TRU PUNKY ALIVER

>>By Sk8ter gurl   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 21:03)

Um, he DID say that he liked blink 182 so shut your pussy of a mouth you Avril cunt licker!!!

>>By Punk grl 182   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 21:06)

kill all the posers, i have to either get a new email account or something because its not letting me into mine at yahoo. thats the only one i have at the moment. So when i do that, i'll give it to you. Sk8ter Gurl, uh... he might have said he liked Avril, but he DID say Blink IS better. and thats no lie, Blink is better.

>>By Punk Girl 182   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 22:14)

HE SHOULD SAY THAT AVRIL IS BETTER!!!!!!! BECUZ SHE JUZT IZ!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL YOU PEEPZ KNOW DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVRIL FOR PUNK PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

>>By Sk8ter gurl   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 22:46)

WARNING:
Wild animal on the loose. goes by the name Sk8ter gurl.
comes to you when you say "Avril." not even an animal. known as an unidentifyed organism.

And there we go with the Z's again. LoL

>>By Punk grl 182   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 22:49)

ha ha she IS a wild animal hee hee.

>>By Bubba love 203   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 23:46)

punk grl 182 that was good. I wonder what kind of wild animal she looks like? lol

>>By punk girl 182   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 23:54)

hahaha, that's avril bashing is great. We should stop wasting our time talking about her because she's not worth anyone times really. Okay fine, shehas a nice voice, but IN NO WAY IS SHE CLOSE TO PUNK. Not that it matters, but facts are facts and they neeed to be heard. Anways blink is very talented and i love and respect them for it. Yes, their old stuff was different from their new, but their growing and with growth comes change. look at the red hot chili peppers, they are the sweetest band out there (next to blink) and they've changed (in no way sold out though) but their stuff is still good. Like the chili peppers, blink's lyrics are better than ever, still very humorous, and lovely and for all you people saying you are the real fans because you've known them longer, that's a bunch of shit. Who cares how long you've known them?? What does that have to do with anyhting?? anyway for those people saying that blink sux, well they can go far away. blink is the shit and i don't see them going anywhere soon, They kick ass and always will for as long as im concerned. And those guys sayiung that blink can suck their balls or shit i their mouths or w/e...GET A GOD DAMN LIFE!!!!! How fucking immature do you get. Just say you don't like them than leave. Nobody here wants to imagine some pimple faced guy pooping in an awesoem bands face. Jealousy gets you nowhere.....Viva la Blink

>>By Rhcp   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 00:09)

Blink 182 is okay, but i like Green Day way better.

>>By punky   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 00:13)

I think Green Day is cool too... But I really just have to say I think Blink is way better. Not that Green Day isn't good or anything, they got talent and I think they're cool, I just think Blink is better.

>>By Blink lover   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 01:07)

i like afi and pennywise and blink, but pennywise is the band i prefer over both of them. avril should die, blink for punk president. and the "Z" thing is starting to get on my nerves. it's like she was raised to spell with z's. stupid fucked up bitch. Anti-Avrilers For life. lets make avril forgoten once and for all. we should get a petition going around on the internet to have the stupid poser screwed over. then maybe the record companies will see that they made a mistake by creating a monster and ruining the good music with people like avril. Kill MTV, kill all the corprate people, kill all the posers!!!!!

>>By kill all the posers   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 01:53)

Yeah I totally agree with you there "Kill all the posers" we really should get a petition going around on the internet. They need to get rid of Avril. She's nothing but a poser and no one likes her for that. Blink for president not Avril! Avril should go and Die or something. Im serious today I asked my brother what he thought of avril and he's like what, that poser bitch? Im like yeah. He said I think she should go die so I can piss on her grave. lol

>>By punk girl 182   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 03:01)

blink = shit they are the worset bend i've heard!!
people listen to metallica, slayer, megadeth, children of bodom!!!!!!!

>>By fuck blink!   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 13:59)

Blink r the bomb. i love all punk bands, old or new it dont matter i like a varation of greenday, goldfinger, rancid, alkline trio, alister, homegrown,afi and loads more. But over all blink r the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we should ust ignore sk8er gurl then may b she will FUCK OFF!!!

>>By Rob(dont get hit by a bus)   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 17:32)

Hey all, blink r the bomb they fucking rule don't u think that metal fans are full of shit with their moshes and slipknot jeans.

>>By blink fucking rule (ben)   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 19:30)

all righty rob(don't get hit y a bus). does emma know I fancy her?

>>By blink fucking rule (ben)   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 19:38)

KILL ALL POSERS! Avril can eat shit for all I care, shes a FUCKING poser!

>>By blink fucking rule (ben)   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 19:42)

Wot up ben! yeh she does no! blink rule and i cant wit 4 there new album!!!!!!

>>By Rob   (Tuesday, 4 Mar 2003 19:43)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.