Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
and Avril doesn't write her own music and lyrics ya know. You said Blink doesn't... they do, and they actually know how to play their guitars unlike Avril. So fuck off sk8ter girl.

>>By punk girl 182   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 00:47)

blink used to be way better..they're stuff is gettin old.

>>By NFGchik22   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 00:56)

Uh, im gettin sick of her name how about AVRIL LAVIGNE for Poser president makes more sense. dont fucking lie when you say that.

>>By punk grl 182   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 01:32)

she IS a fucking poser you moron dont you realize that??? maybe your just too dumb.

>>By punk grl 182   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 01:34)

Yo i like blink 182, but Simple Plan fucking sucks!!! They sound EXACTLY like pop music. their song "id do anything" just sounds like a teeny bopper love song. that is not punk and i hope that they dont think that they are cuz if they DO in fact think that they are punk then i will get very mad. i also think that this so called Sk8ter gurl just wants attention for her crummy comments and luv 4 Avril, so y'all should just ignore the bitch. I g2g remember: PEACE, LOVE, AND BLINK 182!!!

>>By Bubba Love 203   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 01:49)

Yeah "punk grl 182", I think she is just to dumb to realize that the fact that Avril Is a fuckin poser. and that sk8ter gurl is a lezzie poser that likes her. "bubba love 203" , yeah we should ignore her. But I don't want to because this is just to much fun dissin her and her love for Avril! Blink is the best, get it right!

>>By Punk Girl 182   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 02:16)

yeah ok sk8ter gurl, you want us to vote for avril right??? Well ok, I think I'll vote for her....., I'll vote for Avril Lavigne as Poser President, yeah it does make more sense doesn't it? Blink kicks ass! and will always kick ass and Avril will still be nothing but a poser!

>>By Punk Girl 182   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 02:38)

i think avril's band has great potential without avril

>>By kill all the posers   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 16:52)

since when was it alright to spell things with "Z's" ? do you have problems or are you just that stupid? "lookz at mez everyonez im a pozer...im sk8ter gurl i want to be juzt like avril and suck cock all night and pretend im soooo coolz" how dumb is that, be your own fucking self for fuck sakes!!

>>By kill sk8ter gurl and kill posers   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 17:54)

Hey "kill sk8ter gurl and kill posers" did you notice that after your comment Sk8ter gurl stopped using ZZZ's that is funny ha ha that shows that Sk8ter gurl is very weak lets all diss her cuz your right it IS FUN!!! Fuck you sk8ter gurl. "she was a sk8ter gurl in her fucked up world blink isnt good enough for her. she has an ugly face and her head is up in space she needs to get out of.......this w-o-r-l-d!!!" now i KNOW that was corny and fucked up, or maybe it wasnt idk, but i dont care. sk8ter gurl sucks Avril's dildo ha ha!!!

>>By Punk grl 182   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 21:24)

Yeah! kill avril...................and sk8ter gurl honestly sk8ter gurl is getting more annoying than avril but i hate them both anyway.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HATE THE "KETCHUP SONG"??? i know i do. i just wanted to ask. sorry. Go Blink 182!!!

>>By Bubba love 203   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 21:27)

Sk8ter gurl sux just like Avril.

>>By Chicken heart   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 21:58)

Ok, Avril Sucks, sk8ter Girl, so just admit it! "Punk Grl 182", I liked the song you made up there It was funny. and "kill sk8ter gurl and kill posers", I noticed to that she stopped using the Z's after what you said. so sk8ter Bitch, why don't you just leave this site and go on because for one reason, no one likes you, and number 2 reason, No one likes or LOVES Avril like you do, and reason number three, Im tired of hearing about poser Avril Lavigne and you talking about her, Because you both suck! Blink is way better than that poser bitch Avril. and i think more people would agree with me than you on that...so fuck off! Sk8ter gurl, is it just me or are you really avrils lezzie lover? I mean seriously, u like.. I mean LOVE her sooo much and thats just wrong! There is seriously something wrong with you! Avrils music sucks ass! Blinks music kicks ass! just remember... BLINK IS THE BEST AND RULES OVER AVRIL ANYDAY! so FUCK U SK8TER GURL!!

>>By Punk Girl 182   (Friday, 28 Feb 2003 22:58)

thanks at least some1 likes my song. by the way FYI i went to Avril bitch's website cuz i was bored and curious. i went to the photo album part of the site and i am serious and this comes in as NO surprise. in not ONE PICTURE OF HER IN CONCERT DOES IT SHOW HER WITH A GUITAR!!! ok, yea she has a guitar in regular pics, but those are like photo shoot and magazine cover type pics. in the ones of her playing live shows she just either: A) stands at the mic like a stand up comedian and sings(which she prob isnt really doing either), b) walking around and flirting with her little fake sk8ter boys, or c) jumping around like a stupid idiot desperately seeking attention from hypnotized fans. so you see, sk8ter gurl she DOES NOT PLAY THE FUCKIN GUITAR!!! im out, peace!

>>By punk grl 182   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 00:54)

Oh, and also i might mention something that got me pissed off but made me laugh my ass off at the same time: i read her so called "biography" and in it it says "Anything but ordinary, thats what Avril Lavigne is. A true skater-punk................." whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! lets rephrase that, shall we? "a FAKE sk8ter punk who poses as one just to get attention from MTV." so what now, sk8ter gurl? she just wants your attention and to hypnotize you! she says that she does not like preps.........well look at her fans! lots of teeny boppers and ditzy, spoiled preppy kids love her! and punks barely wear tank tops, mind you. and even if she does wear her so called "punk clothing" still it looks the same every day. A FUCKIN' TANK TOP AND A TIE!!!! if i were Avril, i would give the ties to my dad for fathers day instead of wearing them myself and looking like a dumbass.

>>By punk grl 182   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 01:03)

Ok punk 182 gurly gurls. you both just um,...........suck. you don' know what the faheezy you be talking about here. Avril IS PUNK! if any1's da pozers itz blinkity blink 182. sho u juss shutty! remember: VOTE FOR AVRIL LAVIGNE (THE BEST SKATEBOARD CHIC EVA!) FOR PUNK PRESIDENT OF DA WORLD!!!

>>By Sk8ter gurl   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 01:08)

it sounds to me like avril hired skater whore to talk good about her or something. avril knows she's a poser she just wont admit it. well skater wench.. id like to take your skateboard , which by the way is probably from kmart. and bash you over the head with it untill your brain explodes. no one shares the same opinion as you do. everyone fucking hates avril. "la la la la,, chill out whatca yellin' for...yes i know im a fuckin' whore" thats how her song should go instead. vote blink because there true artists, not the "poser sell out only in it for the money wanna-be's" like avril

>>By kill sk8ter gurl and avril and posers   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 07:06)

OMG!!! "kill sk8ter, avril and posers" that was soooo funny (your song) hey i got another song, because if you look @ Avrils pics she always grits her teeth and tugs on her hair right? well she looks like she's fucking constipated. so here goes, "Tell me, why do i have to go and look so damn CONSTIPATED? i see the way your lookin at me shit and it gets me frustrated. Shit h-a-pp-ens. i squeeze and i squeeze and my anus turns it into: corn filled crap that wont come out and gets me sedated NO NO NOOOOOO!!!" ha ha hope you liked it.

>>By punk grl 182   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 18:04)

LoL LMAO! i love readin the songs about Avril you ppl make up when you change the lyrics. keep it up cuz they are fun to read and i sing them myself then fall on the floor laughing. of course i cant come up with one cuz im stupid (well not really) i cant really get ideas for comin up with that stuff so if you got any more make fun of songs about Avril Lavigne then please post them up in here! thanx a bunch luv ya all. BLINK RULES!!!

>>By Str8 baller   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 18:08)

yeah thats right "kill sk8ter gurl and avril and posers", I like your song too! its funny, Cuz its about Avril. and as you noticed, sk8ter gurl hasn't been on here for awhile, maybe SHE'S SCARED that we'll diss HER ass some more.Avril is a poser and her music sucks. Avril is trying to act punk, and its making her look stupid. Punk is not how you act,...its more of a way of life. well im outta here, and yeah, vote for blink, the true artists, Not Avril, she's nothing compared to Blink 182. Blink 182 is the BEST!

>>By punk girl 182   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 18:16)

you know i think that Avril Lavigne is soooooooooo damn hung up on her bad girl image that she hasnt actually learned how to play the guitar. she's pretending to be rebellious, as for her music is way below that.

>>By i luv blink   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 18:32)

He was a boy, she was a whore, can I make it anymore obvious? He was a Punk, she did old guys, what more can I say? He didn't want her, but she never tell that secretley she had fucked "sk8ter gurl" as well. But all of her friends stuck up their nose and they had a problem with Avrils WHORable clothes.... ( Thats all I know right now.. it kinda sucks but hope ya like it anyway cuz its still dissin avril) Punk grl 182, i like the constipated thing you did! it was hilarious. I like all the songs on here.. KEEP IT UP!

>>By Punk Girl 182   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 18:34)

Ha ha lmao! i liked that song it was so funny! i like the part with "tough luck your the one she fucked"

>>By Punk grl 182   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 19:08)

Oh yea, i got one! "she was a poser and she was a wannabe can i make it anymore obvious? sk8ter got jumped, and Avril got laid. My my thats so gay."

>>By Punk grl 182   (Saturday, 1 Mar 2003 19:18)

"Every hour my blood is turning sour. And my pulse is beating out of time"

>>By dust bunny   (Sunday, 2 Mar 2003 21:49)

Blink 182 and Simple Plan are both emo, that is not necessarily "pop" or "punk rock" thats pop/rock. a little bit of both.

>>By Yo yo grl   (Sunday, 2 Mar 2003 21:54)

"shut the fuck up, she said im going fucking deaf your always too loud. everythings too looouuuuuddd. now that all my friends left, this place is fucking dead i wanna move out. when can we move out this shit has gotta stop!" (guitar..........) "i'll run away. get the fuck up she said your life is meaning less your just a fuck up, she said, i'll live alone instead she said you dont care, i know i dont caaaarree. i'll n-e-ver ask permission from you fuck off im not listening to you. im not comin home. im never going to come back home."

>>By emo   (Sunday, 2 Mar 2003 22:55)

i like "whats my age again" too. I also like "Anthem", i thought it was pretty cool.

>>By punk girl 182   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 00:17)

"Stay together for the kids" is grrrrrrrrreat!!!

>>By i like Frosted Flakes   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 00:30)

I like the song "Give me one good reason" its awsome!

>>By Blink lover   (Monday, 3 Mar 2003 00:39)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.