Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
hey backwardshatpunk:
if you don't like blink182 why the fuck are you here....
seriously... ppl who don't like them, get the fuck lost, cuz we don't wanna hear about ur shit!!

>>By *Nikki*   (Saturday, 12 Jul 2003 23:16)

Blink ??? in the muzik section ??? Man !! Anyone who play a little bit guitare can play Blink !! That's not muzik it's only power chords with a simili-vocal... Anyway u'll always be free to listen that kind of anti-art muzic but far away from me...

>>By cosmicfear99   (Saturday, 12 Jul 2003 23:59)

All it is is poppy, safe, immature, throw away rubbish. This isn't punk. Anyone who says that this is great music is dillusional. These guys need music lessons and an attitude adjustment. I can seriously say that even Hanson have more musical ability.

>>By trantick   (Sunday, 13 Jul 2003 00:00)

trantick:
if you like hanson so much, why aren't you on their board... this is blink... if you don't like em, then what the fuck are you doing here anyways....

>>By *Nikki*   (Sunday, 13 Jul 2003 00:52)

fuck u all hu hates blink 182!!!!
by the way, blink sound less n less hard since enema of the state :( i hope the next album will be like dude ranch

>>By unchosen1   (Sunday, 13 Jul 2003 10:28)

All bands that have a record deal have sold out to some extent

>>By Riot Girl   (Sunday, 13 Jul 2003 20:51)

For the most of you, I'd agree with Blink 182 being a good band. I have absolutely nothing against them. In fact, I downloaded every song of theirs. I perspise them as Punk and that they too have lives. Just because your not Blink doesnt mean the hateful comments need to go on. However, I find Avril Lavigne a wannabe anything. Furthermore, she only dresses to try to be 'original' and 'outstanding' but makes herself look merely like a jackass child trieng to sing in her bedroom with a barbie karaoke set.

If I read above correctly, I saw 'Hanson' being good? HANSON? Hanson are just a bunch of boys with long hair that never went through puberty. Those of you who think Blink 182 are a bunch of MTV people? Think again. Blink 182 was one of the first Punk bands around. However, everybodies music changes. Britney Spears's music went from cute to skank. Blink 182 went from Punk to 'Just have a good time and play music people like.'

This discussion is entirely for Blink 182. Obscene/Offensive comments are not needed and if you hate Blink, go tell your mom or something cause you can stfu and die. Kthx.

>>By Anchoricex   (Sunday, 13 Jul 2003 23:15)

Can we say sell outs!! I swear I hate trendy people. We like Blink we love Blink. Get real you didnt know who they were til Enema of the State. There old stuff is good but Enema of the State is the worst!! and for you Iron Maiden people dude there better than the poppy Blink but what the hell they got to do with Blink? Blink-182 is sad people think there punk and get the impression thats punk. HELL NO!! and RBF= Reel Big Fish. Take care and be your self I dont like sheep and trendies and preppies and the little girls and boys that think Blink is punk its not PUNK!!

>>By sweiser_21_316_punk4life   (Sunday, 13 Jul 2003 23:28)

Are you people stupid Blink 182 is not punk!! You people that think Blink is punk are stupid I bet you dont even realize what any of there songs are besides that sad Enema of the State cd. Dude Ranch is where they started to go downhill and their concerts got worse too bunch little kids at the concerts I was at one and I was 21 and hell I was a senior citizen and they talked more than they sang they are not punk!! there pop crap! Try listening to Face to Face,Bad Religion,Less Than Jake,The Suicide Machines for examples I could name more but I aint going too Blink is not PUNK!!

>>By sweiser_21_316_punk4life   (Sunday, 13 Jul 2003 23:28)

It's funny really how this is under "HARDCORE/PUNK" YEAH RIGHT these boys wouln't know punk if it kicked them on their white boy american rich college boys arses.

in other words it sucks!

>>By mc_kowalksi   (Sunday, 13 Jul 2003 23:30)

yeah k sure, their last album wasnt verry, well, like the others, the others were so much more pissed off than this one, but hey, they're making a new one that is said to be the best one yet, its supose to be louder, faster, and more pissed off, so if its true, it should be good. If u dont think so, thats ok too, but u all dont have to go and insult every one who likes them. U dont see that manny bands bagging on others, its just not somthing u should do, dont like em, dont listen, simple words but god damn people, use them! Listen to bands like NOFX, or pennywise, bad religion and face to face, cky, even system of a down, or if ur into stuff like green day, or sum 41, whatever, but just cuz u dont like one peticular band doesnt mean its the end of music, find someone differant, and go to theiiiirrrr board, there's no point in bagging on people who like blink, its not like ur gonna change their minds, and it doesnt mean its the only music they listen to, come on, people have differant tastes, that's somthing every one should respect, if they didnt, the world would be borring, it needs differant stuff, that goes for music too.

>>By lynds   (Monday, 14 Jul 2003 03:54)

Maybe its categorized wrong, but people have tastes and tastes are tastes. You cant stop a fag from loving nsync or backstreet boys, so dont waste your fucking time posting shit against blink 182.

Many people DID know blink 182 before enema of the state so you can shut your ass up. Even if they didnt, as soon as they are fans, they will know about their own albums.

Whether or not its punk, its good music for people with that taste. Music categorizes for each listener to what they like. Swearing, no swearing, pissed music, etc.

If you don't like it you can go back to your prep music all-american rejects and a fire inside my butt you fagits

>>By Anchoricex   (Monday, 14 Jul 2003 04:36)

BLINK EAT TESTES!!!!!
METAL IS THE ONLY TRUE MUSIC SUCH AS METALLICA, MEGADETH, IRON MAIDEN AND PANTERA!!!!!!!!

>>By MetBOY   (Monday, 14 Jul 2003 16:09)

Actually guys, this board isn't nearly as pathetic as the Good Charlotte board, i think it got up to 84 pages of pure non-sense.

Anchoricex:
rofl...that was really funny...."a fire inside my butt"....HAHAHA....that was good.

And to all you people who think that you are hard core by talking smack about Blink-182 (i don't like the btw), and using all the &^*@&^#^ shit, c'mon, you can't type a fucking curse word, you guys area buncha poons!

>>By Artemis   (Monday, 14 Jul 2003 18:56)

Artemis what do u mean by btw?

>>By Iva   (Monday, 14 Jul 2003 19:02)

BLINK EAT TESTES!!!!!
METAL IS THE ONLY TRUE MUSIC SUCH AS METALLICA, MEGADETH, IRON MAIDEN AND PANTERA!!!!!!!!

>>By MetBOY

WOW METAL TRUE MUSIC! Actually theres been tons of music before metal so dont think metal is the ONLY true music. By the way, Metallica is starting to suck. There last album was SHIT. I wouldnt consider that metal if it cost me my life.

And theres no need to criticize others of eating testes just cause yours got eaten.

MetBOY your probably too young to even understand that music. I'd suggest you downgrade to N'SYNC or Backstreet Boys kthx :) And yes A Fire Inside my Butt DOES BURN LIKE HELL!

>>By Anchoricex   (Monday, 14 Jul 2003 21:03)

lets be honest blink fans, tom and mark aint especially good on their instruments but they do produce wicked music! i mean ive been playin guitar for half and year and i can play most of their songs already. i aint dissin them tho i just think that theyre over rated on their instruments.

>>By hookycook   (Saturday, 19 Jul 2003 18:04)

it seems that blink 182 will never grow up with their immature jokes. but, oh well, that's the main thing that makes them unique. however, my sister seems to have a problem with "dumpweed". although i admit tom was kinda mean with that "i need a girl that i can train" phrase. i think "apple shampoo" is really cool, and probably my favorite. "dammit" is also great, and dude, Mark wrote it in 5 minutes!!

>>By cyber_eyes   (Monday, 21 Jul 2003 09:37)

cyber_eyes:
yah that was kinda harsh, oh well...
yah i think dammit, man overbaord, pathetic, and aliens exist are the best songs!

>>By *Nikki*   (Sunday, 27 Jul 2003 00:52)

i love blink they so rock justin if u see this i love u more!!!!!! hehehehehe

>>By foxybabe   (Wednesday, 30 Jul 2003 20:32)

they rock!!!!!!!!! there soo old but sooo good...!!!!!!!!!!!

>>By **GC**BABE**   (Thursday, 31 Jul 2003 03:32)

They use to be great....but now they are getting old. They are slipping!

>>By Jane   (Friday, 8 Aug 2003 06:41)

dude, about Twiggy Ramirez sucking, he can whoop mark any day, and twiggy ramirez isnt his real name, jackasses its Jeordie White. Just look up at the ingenuity of why he called himself Twiggy Ramirez. any ways, he can kill mark any day at bass, and he can sure as hell kill tom at guitar, too

>>By MarilynMansonAntichrist   (Wednesday, 20 Aug 2003 10:02)

mark is a fucking awesome bass player....
and i cannot say anything about the other dude, cuz i have never heard of the dude...
but mark is a fucking awesome bass player... just letting ya know....

>>By *Nikki*   (Thursday, 21 Aug 2003 02:27)

Blink is one of the worst bands out there. Yes at one time they did have a few catchy songs but now they are horrible

And Travis Barker is definatly not the best drummer, not even close.

>>By The Disco Biscuits   (Thursday, 21 Aug 2003 03:17)

I agree with Disco Biscuits.They're not only ONE of the worst bands out there...they ARE the WORST!They fuckin' suck and the funny thing is...that they admit it!Tom DeShort goes through rituals of praying to the beings in the sky,to be able to play their crappy songs every time before going out on stage.
THEY admit it!Why don't YOU?

>>By Abdul   (Saturday, 30 Aug 2003 19:10)

BLINK RAWK!! PUNK RAWK 4EVA!

>>By PuNkRaWkEr223   (Monday, 22 Sep 2003 03:44)

blink 182 are sellouts there first cd was actually bearable but after that it was all down hill to *nikki*: we who don't like blink 182 are here because of that exactly and think about it the whole point is to have a debate would it be any fun if it was a bunch of dumbshits saying "oh my gosh blink is like so cool" and "yea I know" it's a lot better with two sides to the argument

>>By nosupremists   (Monday, 22 Sep 2003 04:09)

Every band hitting the stage are sell outs, for at a certain moment you will start to consider what they will like, which might not always be what yo like best... but you do wanna be liked, so ingeneral all bands are sell out: This doesn't mean that Blink 182 is a good band, for they are not.. Saw them live a few years ago, and to me it only seemed like a bunch of guys try to pretend they are still teenagers and spitt and fart is fun.. Not my piece of cake.. was happy I hadn't payed the ticket....

>>By Campking   (Monday, 22 Sep 2003 13:37)

omg i LUV blink 182! gr8est punk band lol
awesome awesome band and mark hoppus is hoooooooootttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!1 im gonna be his wife and have his love child ;)
he is the best bass playa in this world today.

>>By Marks_future_wifey   (Friday, 26 Sep 2003 22:34)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.