Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
ok, jazmin, we all know blink sux....but jeezus what are you pissed at

>>By Artemis   (Monday, 7 Jul 2003 21:42)

I think not guys and gals Blink 182 like suxs bannana ass i think there album stinks due to there looks and ugly punkish rocky bulrinkle crap like it is the worst i've ever uhhhh heard like who beats BSB (back side boys uhhh i mean back street boys) or the dafney agularia or my bestes friende britany spikeys and by the way if you read those im seeing my consultant about a growth spurt like that to.

>>By Blink 182 are shit   (Monday, 7 Jul 2003 21:45)

what am i pissed at let me think... that bitch benjis future wife.

>>By jazmin   (Monday, 7 Jul 2003 23:25)

Why are you sooooooo pissed at her.....we all know that she is annoying....just blow her off

>>By Artemis   (Monday, 7 Jul 2003 23:30)

shes a stupid 12yr old claiming to be 24 and last night we were on the GC discussion shit and the little girl was try trying to argue with me but lets just hope that blew her off...hey how come you don't have that flork thing?

>>By jazmin   (Monday, 7 Jul 2003 23:40)

anyone there?

>>By jazmin   (Monday, 7 Jul 2003 23:42)

i dunno.....what is flork

>>By Artemis   (Monday, 7 Jul 2003 23:59)

click on jazmin and you'll find out.

>>By jazmin   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 00:15)

jazmin:

I would just like to point out that you are a very bitchy individual. There was no reason for you to blow up at emoboy and paperdoll just because they were bringing up an old conversation. and i find it hard to believe that you are a day older than 10, because in the first place, complaining about emoboy and paperdoll was childish, they weren't even talking to you. So bug off this site....wait no, stay on, its fun to point out the qualities in people like you that make you so stupid....h-a-v-e--a--g-o-o-d--d-a-y!

>>By Artemis   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 01:39)

Punk Girl 182,
you fucking whore!!
get off this site man!!!

>>By Nicole   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 01:52)

To: Artemis

i wasn't even talking to you bitch!!!! SO FUCK OFF THINK I REALLY GIVA SHIT ABOUT GOTHICS LIKE YOU!!!!!! this site fuckn suck ass like you.
so g-o--t-o--h-e-l-l--B-I-T-C-H!

>>By jazmin   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 02:17)

wow, first you were telling me all about your petty arguments with a 12 yr old who happened to be making you mad....and now you hate...no, don't giva a shit about "GOTHICS LIKE ME"
who ever said i was gothic, man, you sure are quick to lable, especially without proper facts. That either makes you really talented in online divination, or just really stupid.
and if this site sucks ass, then why are you on it....oh, i know, to entertain "GOTHICS" like me. Well keep it up....and
g-o--t-o--h-e-a-v-e-n--b-a-s-t-a-r-d--!

>>By Artemis   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 02:32)

ur are so fuckin right artemis and fuckin leave jazmin no one cares about u you are just a punkass bitch

>>By candi   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 03:47)

why should i leave candi my friends and i are having so much fun doing this shit to bitches like you and artemis!!! you stupid dumb blondes wait no you skanks are goths fuckn lesbians.

>>By jazmin   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 03:57)

Jazmin i wouldnt say Artemis was the lesbian she wasn't the one that spent 4 pages on GC site telling another girl to go to bed. (No offense-to anyone except Jazmin)

>>By Riot Girl   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 09:38)

Jazmin please dont send me any more messages as they arnt very nice at least say it to punk 182 face.

>>By Riot Girl   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 09:51)

punk girl i82-sorry

>>By Riot Girl   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 09:52)

Christ... You guys are idiots... Hm... Jazmin comes on this site just to bitch about some girl on another site... What the fuck? Punk Girl 182... You're just plain fucking scary. You come on this page to talk about your incestual fantasies... Hm, but Jazmin... You have done us a favor and given Blink-lovers and Blink-haters something to unite against: Your bitchy little self. You see, Artemis hates Blink apparently, but because Jazmin is being such a whore, I am forced to side with Artemis and say "fuck off, you idiot". Oh, "Blink 182 are shit": Um, I don't get it.

>>By Bryan   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 17:32)

jazmin:

a) i have dark brown hair
b) i have a boyfriend (ie: i am not a lesbian)
c) where do you get the idea that i am goth...and even if i am, what is the problem with them, i have a lot of gothic friends and i linger on the edge of goth, punk, nerd, drama geek. What do you have to say about your OH SOOOO EXCITING LIFE. And none of your posts make any real sense.

and don't insult Riot Girl....i am the one that pissed you off, not her. Honestly, you are the biggest wanker prat face ever.

>>By Artemis   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 18:57)

Riot Girl:

i dunno if emoboy told you already....but we have a new page where we can talk about anything we want, (to a degree)... www.gnoosic.com/discussion/about+any+old+crap.html

its great, me and emoboy persuaded the GRAND CREATOR of the site to make it for us.

>>By Artemis   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 19:00)

Thanks but none of her insults make any sense anyway, she sent me a private message complaining about someone.
I saw on the deleated messages about the board-well done

>>By Riot Girl   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 19:28)

everyone on this site is a fuckn freak (artemis,riot girl) this site sucks im never coming back because i got better ways of spending my summer time instead of always on the computer like all you dorks out the.

im out this bitch

>>By jazmin   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 20:31)

Didnt you say several messages ago that that message was your last?
Well done you made a insult that a person can undestand, but the origianlty is killing me, i'd of thought with all the insults aimed at you you'd of been able to form a half decent one. You are on this site so "everyone on this site is a fuckn freak" includes you, well done your first insult and you end up insulting yourself!

>>By Riot Girl   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 21:47)

Jazmin, go kill yourself.

>>By Artemis   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 23:02)

bitch you go kill yourself and your girlfriend riot whore!!!

>>By jazmin   (Tuesday, 8 Jul 2003 23:41)

I realize that you have reduced brain capacity so let me set you straight

a) i am not a female dog
b) i have no reason to kill myself since i am not hated by every single person on this board...you are
c) because of your lack of short turn memory, i must recap on the fact that i have a boyfriend.
d) she is called riot girl, is not my girlfriend

i suggest you go masturbate or something, it supposed to calm the mind and increase brain activity, of which you are in short supply.

>>By Artemis   (Wednesday, 9 Jul 2003 00:04)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT MASTURBATING SHIT CAUSE YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME!!! you also sound to fuckn old to be talking shit hoe. so i suggest you don't wright anything back to me... oh wait please continue your baby talk its so much fun to read.

>>By jazmin   (Wednesday, 9 Jul 2003 00:59)

jazmin
get off of this site you whore!
no one likes you... if you haven't noticed... so get lost!

>>By Nicole   (Wednesday, 9 Jul 2003 01:10)

nichole i don't think myself and friends will be leaving because we love to read what dorks like you talk about these days. thank you

>>By jazmin   (Wednesday, 9 Jul 2003 01:41)

Ok, jazmin, anyone can call anyone a "BITCH!!!". ok, what i say actually requires neurons...
how old do you think i am?
You are 17 right?

and who is the one that talks baby talk....ok, lets review:

You called me gothic (for some unknown reason), so i responded:
"who ever said i was gothic, man, you sure are quick to lable, especially without proper facts. That either makes you really talented in online divination, or just really stupid."

Then i said:
"i suggest you go masturbate or something, it supposed to calm the mind and increase brain activity, of which you are in short supply."
and you replied:
YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT MASTURBATING SHIT CAUSE YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME!!! you also sound to fuckn old to be talking shit hoe.

First off, where do you get the impression that i masturbate. I have a boyfriend, therefore, i don't have to smart one. I was just suggesting something that might help you with your extreme bitchiness.
Second, what does my age have anything to do with me "talkin shit". You don't make any sense at all.
Lastly, it is very likely that your "friends" that are supposedly getting good laughs out of reading from this message board are in actuallity laughing at you. For e few reasons:
a)All you do is make stupid assumptions that have no real logic
b)You depend quite a bit on useless curse words to get your point (of which I am still unsure) across
c)I don't make assumptions, i give facts and educated guesses about your all to obvious stupidity

So please, enlighten me more with your continual shower of nonsense, it is quite ammusing.

>>By Artemis   (Wednesday, 9 Jul 2003 03:02)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.