Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I agree with Artemis. Green Day kicks blink 182's gay asses. They are my fav. band. They actually have talent. Their songs all sound great and unique. They play their instruments better, and Billie Joe is sexier than mark, tom, AND travis. blink's music sounds computer generated and pop oriented.

>>By Nikki   (Monday, 23 Jun 2003 21:42)

First of all I'd like to say that Artemis must be some hell of a chick for saying what she said about Green Day(Artemis,are you Greek? cuz I am).Same goes for Nikki.I'd love to meet these two gals some day.Anyway...let me get to the point.Blink 182 are the most retarded band I've ever heard in my whole life.Even the love songs that I write are harder and more Punk than any of their songs.They're just another Pop band with electric guitars.I've been playing e.guitar by myself for a year now and I can still play better than that asshole.I can't understand how a band that was influenced by Green Day could turn out this way.It's such a shame!
Green Day will allways be the kings of mainstream Punk rock whatever they do.

>>By Abdul   (Monday, 23 Jun 2003 22:41)

Thank you Abdul, and Nikki, for having brains....i'm no greek, i live in florida and my mom is from honduras and my dad is norweigian. But you seem like a cool guy. Billie Joe is a sexy beast as well as a very talented musician. I am not just saying that because i think so, lets face the facts...Dookie went platinum, and Good Riddance was on VH1's 100 greates songs in the past 25 years. Green Day rocks, blink sucks, plain n' simple.

>>By Artemis   (Tuesday, 24 Jun 2003 01:55)

bLiNk182... i love u!!!i cant wait for the new cd! i am gonna buy it once i find out the day its gona come out!!! umm... who ever thinks blink sux... u can come and kiss my ass

>>By lindsey   (Tuesday, 24 Jun 2003 21:39)

Lindsey:

Based on what you just said, you probably just sit around all day masturbating to blink, which would lead to the conclusion that you are probably fat from the lack of activity. So if you want me to kiss your ass i will, but it would probably take me all day, and i have better things to do, and i am sure you do too, oh wait no you don't. Kissing ass comes with more dignity than worshipping blink 182. So why don't you kiss your own ass.

>>By Artemis   (Tuesday, 24 Jun 2003 21:49)

Blink 182 are the best!!!!!!! They kick ass. And if you don't agree then what the hell r u doing on the blink 182 message boards?

>>By héllô   (Wednesday, 25 Jun 2003 00:29)

allright, that was a pretty good insult, i found it pretty funny too, im not even going to try and tell u all the stuff i do besides comming on the comp every once or twice a week when my bros are off. Thank you for sharring a little vision of what u think my life is, it ammused me, now exuse my while i go play my guitar. fuck what any one else says Artimis, blink is gnarley. Im a black belt second degree in unified taw-kwondo so u cant saw i dont do anything, Im not here to insult any one, blink is good punk or not and thats all there is to it. fuck this lol, i'm gonna go play.

>>By lynds   (Wednesday, 25 Jun 2003 01:33)

nvm what i just said, my names lyndsay too, meh whatever, i still dont see why people comw here just to diss blink though, their a good band but so are a HELL of alott of other bands.

>>By lynds   (Wednesday, 25 Jun 2003 01:37)

Blink 182 used to have a punk sound, but they have gone REALLY mainstream and pop now. now they are as pop as simple plan and the backstreet boys. i loved their music back when it was old. it changed my life. now where the fuck did these teenybopper 14 yr old girls come from? they are everywhere and loving blink 182 like pretty boys. its not even about their music anymore. and their sound has changed too. i want them to make music like the old stuff. that would be awesome.

>>By Joe   (Wednesday, 25 Jun 2003 17:40)

ok, this is starting to piss me off now, so this goes out to artemis, abdul and whoever else has come on this message board to diss blink, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!, ill agree that green day kick ass, so do blink but just cos u dont agree with that doesnt mean u have to waste ur time dissn them, if u like green day GO FUCKING LISTEN TO THEM, instead of sittin their and dissn blink

>>By chris   (Thursday, 26 Jun 2003 17:58)

omg Avril rulez!!! blink sux! i wont kiss ur ass! u cum kiss mine! fuck u! blink suxx! omg Avril rulez! she rox! she iz real punk!
Avril 4 punk prezzie wezzie!!!

>>By Sk8ter gurl   (Friday, 27 Jun 2003 20:43)

You are one fucked up idiot skater bitch.

>>By punk grl 182   (Friday, 27 Jun 2003 20:43)

a) This is a message board not a fan page so i can post whatever the hell i want
b) I am listening to Green Day right now.
c) sk8ter girl, stick to the avril page.....Better yet go kill your self

to Chris:

I like dissing crap bands. It is very fun to point out every reason why blink sucks, and then to see the reaction of teeny bopper asses like yourself. So if you don't like what i am saying and actually have the drive to tell me how pissed you are at what i say, that just revelas you as the pussy you are!...cheers!

>>By Artemis   (Friday, 27 Jun 2003 22:39)

to artemis:
if u like dissn bands u dont enjoy listening to then it just shows that u have no life and derive ur pleasure and enjoyment from trying to piss others off, namely, u r an asshole. i aint no teeny bopper, right now i am listening to the misfits, i also listen to other punk bands e.g pennywise, the clash etc. so u can cram that theory up ur ass. post wot u want, i cudnt care less anymore bcos ur opinion is equal to shit. so im off to listen to sum more punk and u can go masturbate to ur little teeny bopper music in ur little teeny bopper world u poser wannabe dick lickin mother fucker

>>By chris   (Friday, 27 Jun 2003 23:25)

Hey all you Blink182 haters! You all suck!!
If you don't like Blink182, you don't have to go arouind dissing them... I like other bands too... I like Good Charlotte, Greenday, NOFX, Gob, and some more stuff! But out of all of them Blink182 is the best! So if you don't like Blink182 go fuck a duck, and live life well!

>>By Nicky- Blink182 Fan   (Saturday, 28 Jun 2003 03:10)

Hey Chris,I listen to Green Day almost every day so you don't have to tell me to,alright?
That's the way I'm able to write my Punk rock songs,not Pop punk songs.
It's good to hear you say that you listen to real Punk rock bands like Misfits,Pennywise and Green Day but It makes me wonder how you can listen to Blink at the same time.It just doesn't fit man!
Now,if you say that your no teen whatever the hell you call it,stop listening to Blink cuz they're making you one.It's just a friendly piece of advice.
P.S.Punk to big of a term for Blink but I'll leave it there anyway.Jesus,even their name is a joke!It's kinda like them.

>>By Abdul   (Saturday, 28 Jun 2003 20:22)

Hey Chris,I listen to Green Day almost every day so you don't have to tell me to,alright?
That's the way I'm able to write my Punk rock songs,not Pop punk songs.
It's good to hear you say that you listen to real Punk rock bands like Misfits,Pennywise and Green Day but It makes me wonder how you can listen to Blink at the same time.It just doesn't fit man!
Now,if you say that your no teen whatever the hell you call it,stop listening to Blink cuz they're making you one.It's just a friendly piece of advice.
P.S.Punk is to big of a term for Blink but I'll leave it there anyway.Jesus,even their name is a joke!It's kinda like them.

>>By Abdul   (Saturday, 28 Jun 2003 20:27)

Oops!I saved my message twice.I just put the word IS in the P.S. to make clear what I just said about you know who.I don't even want to write their stupid name down anymore cuz I'm giving them to much credit.

>>By Abdul   (Saturday, 28 Jun 2003 20:36)

Ever since scott left they've sucked. they weren't very good before either. try real punk like Exploited,the dead kennedys,the casualties,G.B.H,black flag,the misfits,funeral dress,minor threat,the germs,fear,the virus, and a bunch of other bands you've probably never heard of.

>>By Nacho Cheese   (Saturday, 28 Jun 2003 20:48)

Chris:

go back and read what you typed cuz then it may occur to you that you make absolutely no sense. Listening to B-182, has definitely contributed to your lack of simple common sense.

(if u like dissn bands u dont enjoy listening to then it just shows that u have no life and derive ur pleasure and enjoyment from trying to piss others off, namely, u r an asshole.)

i don't spend my entire life on the internet dickweed...i do have a life...just yesterday, i spent the whole day with my boyfriend(but i doubt you would know anything about relationships since you are sooooooo punkass). And this morning i went surfing with my friends. I have more than one way of getting pleasur, one of them being pissing off people like you. Why don't you go listen to some actual old punk music. You probably won't like it since you are used to this not-even-softcore bl-182 shit. Punk music is either underground, or really old...and blink is neither, i would have to say that the only punk band that is semi mainstream is green day. They have not conformed to the hollywood version of punk like b-182, Good Charlotte, and a bunch of other crap bands have. So the short and short of it Chris...you are a poon, and an idiot...Cheers!

>>By Artemis   (Saturday, 28 Jun 2003 21:07)

yeah i'll say it--Blink used to be waaaaaaaaaaay more punk before enima, but i still like em', its not to say i dont like other bands i do...NOFX, pennywise, face to face, bad religion, lagwagon, system of a down, yeah those are all gnarly bands too. But u see the veriaty, im sure most of u listen to other stuff then green-day too, so some people who come on this site dont always have ONE peticular band they praise (blink-182), so u cant nessisaraly diss em' all, yeah its fun to piss people off, dont get me wrong i do it alllll the time, but still. Blink is rad, so are other bands especially pennywise, but it doesnt meen i sitt i my room all day with posters of them every where and light candles and that cented shitt and coom-bye-yah my way through every word of their songs...that's just sad, god!

>>By lynds   (Saturday, 28 Jun 2003 23:27)

i think ur songs r coooooool my xxxxx boy fren liked it so i went 2 bye the cd and it was sssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tight.

>>By baby gurl   (Sunday, 29 Jun 2003 10:06)

Im from the gc room
!

i luv blink! They are the best band and they are all so fucking sexy! I wanna lick then all over

>>By benjis girl 4ever   (Sunday, 29 Jun 2003 19:11)

benjis girl 4ever:

Go back to the GC board. And keep your disgusting sex fantasies to yourself. If you actually had something to say about b-182's music then maybe i could appreciate your presence a bit more, but since that is not the case...just go away!

>>By Artemis   (Sunday, 29 Jun 2003 20:01)

artemis:
thanks for the advice but i think ill stick with blink, i like them and i like their music and i like and listen to alot of ather bands too just like blink u dont like them fine dont listen to them

>>By chris   (Monday, 30 Jun 2003 00:54)

oops, that was meant for abdul not artemis

>>By chris   (Monday, 30 Jun 2003 00:59)

i luv luv luv luv luv blink 182!!!!!!! hehehehe lol i luv evey 1 2 soooooo much

>>By baby gurl   (Monday, 30 Jun 2003 11:59)

Is this the same Nikki from the simple plan board.....cuz if it is, you are an IDIOT!

>>By Artemis   (Monday, 30 Jun 2003 17:57)

Chris,I feel sorry for you.You disappoint me.And I actually thought that you had good taste in Punk music.Well,I guess I was wrong.
P.S.How old are you anyway?It seems like you're a bit young to me.

>>By Abdul   (Monday, 30 Jun 2003 19:57)

uh, im a good charlotte fan. benji's kinda hott 4 a guy. im 14. i do have good taste in punk music, its just that blink's one of themm. and blink is punk and if you disagrre fuck off.

>>By chris   (Monday, 30 Jun 2003 20:20)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.