Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
more naked bodies please your not what i would label as having the best bods in the world but i can cope seeing them

>>By montoua   (Thursday, 29 May 2003 22:18)

Hey I got Blink 182 "BUDDAH" the other day, it's well good!

>>By ben   (Friday, 30 May 2003 00:02)

This place was set up for BLINK 182 DISCUSSION only so stop talking about "Naked Bodies" or FUCK OFF!

>>By ben   (Friday, 30 May 2003 00:06)

They must be the gays't band on earth. all they are is a wont-A-be punk band but they lick goat ass!

>>By GOD   (Tuesday, 3 Jun 2003 18:48)

um, excuse me GOD, what right do u hav 2 go around saying whats punk and waht isnt? Blink may b starting 2 fall a bit, but that doesnt mean that their not punksters! punk isnt JUST about music, i mean it plays a big part, but its about ur actions 2! hav u ever seen their M&Ms film clip? theres sum funny shit in there. or the Urthea Cronicals? thats pretty funny 2. so in short, fuk off, in my eyes ur the one who has no fuking idea about punk. slagging off other bands is certainly not a very punkish adittude.

>>By Ninja Cop   (Friday, 6 Jun 2003 07:20)

listen, no one is going to agree on what they think is punk because everyone has a different view on what they think is punk. i think blink are punk and i dont give a rats ass what anyone else says because thats what i think and no one can tell me otherwise. if u dont like blink then fine, gr8 go listen to a band u do like but what the fuck is the point in dissin them, dyu think that by doin that ur magically going to change everyones minds to agree with u, jesus christ get a hobby for fucks sake.

>>By chris   (Saturday, 7 Jun 2003 13:14)

Dammit whats the deal with all this punk shitt? Shouldnt all that matter is that they play music, write their own songs and make their god damn fans fucking happy! Fuck dudes, just let it go! u dont like like em' find someone better, dont like their fans look for people u do, dammit just let it all go...

>>By lynds   (Monday, 9 Jun 2003 06:09)

Whoa....Blink182 fans? I didn't know your kind still existed.... How bizarre...Anyway, it's not my place to tell you what to listen to, but Blink182 seems a little... Sugar-coated... to me.

Meh.....

>>By Cynical Kaleb   (Thursday, 12 Jun 2003 00:48)

blink-182 sux i really hope they break up along with gc simple plan sum41 etc...

>>By cory cook   (Thursday, 12 Jun 2003 05:06)

I think blink 182 is cool.what is all your peoples problems with them? pick on someone your own size they never did nothing to you. ya all are jealous because you dont have their kind of money.

>>By TooSexy for my shorts!   (Saturday, 14 Jun 2003 03:06)

Avril is a very good singer i have you know. you all that dont like her are all jealous because she is better than ya all.you try being in her shoes see if you can hang. i bet you cant. it is not easy work to sing and play an instruament at the same time. try it once see if ya can hang.Ya all are fucking jealous.

>>By TooSexy for my shorts   (Saturday, 14 Jun 2003 03:23)

Ya all just really duck'n jealous! :)
@ssholes think'n ya all that. the kkk will get all ya bad @ssholes that have no common sense and good hearts tward people.

>>By TooSexy for my shorts!   (Saturday, 14 Jun 2003 03:34)

Bye........Bye!@#$$%^^&&

P.S (money don't get u everywhere....ya dreams do!

>>By TooSexy for my shorts!   (Saturday, 14 Jun 2003 03:37)

Let me start this off. Blink-182, they are sell-outs. and who was talking about Avril lavigne? We are NOT jealouse of this 16-17 year old singer. If i was, i would kill myself, along with her, of course. Blink is Punk. POP PUNK. and to me, things like that cant exist. Rancid. not punk. Old punk is.. well, i would have to say Blackflag, misfits and tons of other bands you people have probably not heard of. theres a shit load of different bands. and let me tell you, if you think these guys are REAL punk, you are not eduacted at all about music. Listen, if avril is 16-17- or even fucking 18, she doesn't know shit. Look, i am 16 years old, and i know more about metal than anyone else in my school just about. (small school. bunch of dickheaded pop culture, fucking jock worshiping, sluts. and cant forget your poser's.) no. i am not talking about that damn stupid nu-metal shit like ...SLIPKNOT, MUDVAYNE, TRAPT, ADEMA. THEY ALL SUCK. i ahte thier shit. i am talking about Dying Fetus, Athiest, Burzum, Mayhem, Circle of Dead Children, and of course, Emperor. Besides, these bands are all pissing me off. making teenagers grow up and think their 'tough'. and think 'having a skateboard is cool'. and wearing thsoe god dman stupid beanies. who the fuck are you. love children of pop culture? fuck off. MAY BLACK METAL DESTROY CHRISTIANITY!

>>By Anti-Pop Culture   (Sunday, 15 Jun 2003 20:27)

allright, so let me get this straight, u people are all willing to kill ur self just cuz u dont like a sertain band? fuck...U might not like blink, yah wahtever, i can respect that, but what's the point of dissen them, i dont give a shitt bout bands i dont like, i dont feel the need to exploit that. Pop-punk, punk-rock, pop rock or anything, blink to me is still good music. I listen to other stuff too, bad religion, nofx, face to face, system of a down, pennywise, and i can still care less of what kind of music they're labbled as at the music store, fuck...dont u guys get it...I DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!!!

>>By lynds   (Tuesday, 17 Jun 2003 23:41)

Yeah, it does. Its the meaning behind it lynds, its that how fake these labels are. Pop Punk? category's like that should not even exist. actually, punk music shouldn't exist, due to how back it sucks. nothing but bitching, crying, and moaning about how bad they got things, and bitching about girls. more likely guys those, the faggots. Listen. Bands like.. Say, Sum41, they shouldn't be punks. shit, do they not even look the look, they dont eve do the music right. their nothing but jokes, jsut liek their music. bands like slipknot make me sick, because they bitch and moan just like punks do. Only punk can have a category called 'riot grrrrrrrl'. don't beleive me? look it up f or those of you uneduacated about this music. Pop Rock, Pop ---anything is just fake as the music itself. its all done to satisfy teens and ---love hungry, emtionatal cry babies. and talk about drugs and saying 'hey, listen to this. its funny!!!'. shit. like that hasn't been done before. there is no such thing as indiviual personalities now (sorry for the miss-spelled words), just bands trying to be more mainsteream than the other. for example, blink 183, avril lavinge, and of course, adema and korn, and just limitless bands like that. its hopeless, just like christianity. BTW, the music store does not label these bands. its the band themselves that do it. And it gets worse every time there is a new popular girl/guy/whatever out with a hit song about love/skating/drugs/or Anti-something. and i am sick of marilyn manson. he is bullshit just like these other mainstream bands.

>>By Anti-Pop Culture   (Wednesday, 18 Jun 2003 01:37)

Blink's take off your pants and jacket is pop. enema is pop/punk. dude ranch is punk rock. anti pop culture dude i have heard of black flag and the misfits. heres a question for u. have u heard of fminus?

>>By Naho Cheese   (Wednesday, 18 Jun 2003 02:32)

take off your pants and jacket is pop, your right about that. and their new album is prolly gonna be even MORE pop than the previous one. they have gone sooo fucking far into the mainstream that they are now a pop band. there shouldnt be pop-punk. punk is meant to be far from pop. its suppossed to be a unique kind of music. punk isnt meant to be worshipped by teenyboppers like blink and simple plan are. a band isnt meant to have guys that are "lyke soo hott". a band is suppossed to be a band. a band is suppossed to exist for the purpose of music, not image. if your not in it for music, then just dont play music. stand there for gorgeous pretty boy pics like blink does.

>>By mike   (Wednesday, 18 Jun 2003 21:59)

Here is the short and short of it:
Blink 182=suck
Green Day=best fucking band ever
i agree with mike, take a look at alll of blink posters and shit. they are in what you would call punk clothes right?...Well go look at some green Day pictures, they ae completely random...i mean come on, there is a picture of them wrapped up in duct tape and another of them in full suit and tie. You can't get more random than that. Face it, blink sucks

>>By Artemis   (Thursday, 19 Jun 2003 17:15)

And for the record, so does good charlotte

>>By Artemis   (Thursday, 19 Jun 2003 17:16)

Alright all the people talkin bad about blink out there can lick my balls you all can go suck some d*** Blink is the best Punk band around Some other good bands are Alkaline Trio, Finch, New found Glory, The movie life, Box Car Racer, The starting line, SIMPLE PLAN, Name taken, Good charlotte, and Sum 41. Oh yeah and real big fish

>>By Pantyhose   (Thursday, 19 Jun 2003 20:07)

blink are mint some of the new stuff sucks though oh and travis i am pregnant!

>>By kurt/cobain/is/my/god >   (Thursday, 19 Jun 2003 20:13)

who ever thinks they suck shut the hell up they will kik your towni asses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>By kurt cobain is my god >   (Thursday, 19 Jun 2003 20:16)

Pantyhose:

All those bands that you listed are considered by true punkers to be definitive un punk bands. You have bad information and i pity the one who told you that all of those bands are punk
they are emo and pop punk(which in reality is just pop) because they are all either mainstream or they just sing about depressing crap and highschool sweethearts. Go listen to green day, that is punk and every song is unique (ie: punk)

kurt cobain is my god >:

i can kick all their asses because:
a) i have been playing guitar longer than them
b) i am a 4th degree black belt
so i doubt they would ever be able to hurt me in any way

>>By Artemis   (Thursday, 19 Jun 2003 21:48)

blink 182 rox man... they better never split up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!their soo good together.... buh byez....... crazy_monkey49@hotmail.com

******************tom........ very sexy.. i luuuuv his voice..************

>>By tom_182_gurly   (Friday, 20 Jun 2003 02:14)

\m/(*_*)\m/............. dont ask i just had to do that!!!! freakk

>>By tom_182_gurly   (Friday, 20 Jun 2003 02:15)

oh yeah check out www.blink182.com.... funny sh!t there..

>>By tom_182_gurly   (Friday, 20 Jun 2003 02:20)

allright, i dont have much to say, im not hear to change any ones mind or to talk about how "cute" they look in posters...Blink 182 is labbled "punk" and somtimes "pop-punk", well, i could care less. I like their music "new AND old", i like their style, "punk or poser", i like the way the sing, "nicley or faggotty", and i think they're a gnarly band "good or bad". I could care less about what people think of blink, or even what they're labbled as. They play music, and some people listen to them, thats the way the music buisness goes...Now dont get me wrong, im not deffending them and im not dissing them, i just dont see y all of u people care bout all the things ive just written about. Now that ive said this, i know that at least one of u people are gonna either
a)insult me
b)try and find an appropriot reason to dissagree and say they suck, or
c)tell me they ARE faggotts, posers, and bad singers

I hope u all know that sayin bad shitt about them and dissing them, and even telling every one how wrong they are for likng them is pointless, do u really think we'll all take into consideration and acctually start hating Blink 182? Well abviuslly you all are wrong, i dont see the point of why u'r all talking shitt bout them , and why im even bothering to point all of this out to u sad guys and girls.

>>By lynds   (Friday, 20 Jun 2003 05:27)

i like blink182

>>By hi   (Sunday, 22 Jun 2003 06:58)

blink 182 is sweet

>>By hi   (Sunday, 22 Jun 2003 07:00)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.