Blink 182

Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Travis is the best FUCKING drummer in the whole FUCKING world

>>By jessica   (Saturday, 9 Nov 2002 01:15)

um....blink used to be good. but they're loosing it...why i dont know..but i think mca is getting to their heads. i love their old stuff like on chesire cat and dude ranch..enema is pretty good too. but i hate(with a passion) their newer stuff...songs like "first date"..."girl at the rock show"...what happend. i cant even listen to them anymore. i used to look to these guys for guidence and support. i found it in their songs, but recently i lost my favorite band. i used to feel like blink182 was a band for me and my friends. but when i see little 6th grade kids running around in blink 182 shirts yelling the words to girl at the rock show until the moms tell them to come in side...i kinda lose interest in blink. and why is mark working with simple plan. they are the worst band ever....sp is just a boyband with instruments. execpt most boybands have better lyrics than simple plan

>>By JunkyJim   (Thursday, 28 Nov 2002 03:52)

blink-182 is " da bomb"! mark tom and travis are the hottest guys ever!!
i know this guy who looks just like travis ( he is a really great drumer). mark inspired me to play bass. Tom is the funniest guy ever. travis is the most wicked hot guy ever!!!!!!

BLINK IS THE HOTTEST BAND EVER!!!!! Box car racer in the next best band after blink ( 'cause travis and tom are in it ( if mark was there they would be the best) and their music reall makes a point same with blink)

>>By tom d's girl   (Saturday, 30 Nov 2002 21:18)

BLINK RULES!!! but i can't say they are hot because i am not female!! All the small things ,true care, truth brings. Always I know, you'll be at my show.Watching,waiting,comessirating. Say i ain't so, I will not go turn the lights off carry me home. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!!! In the car I just can't wait,
to pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat

>>By blinkfan182   (Tuesday, 3 Dec 2002 03:04)

Im what you would call a "old school blink fan". People lable them sell outs however, thats a common misunderstanding blink 182 may get airplay and may be on the covr of teeny magazines but, there doing in in humor and fun not for money and they didn't change there genre of music to make money or to fit in therefore the lable "sell out" dosen't fit the. Like most "old" blink fans, i prefer there older songs more than i do the newer ones however, i dont have a huge problem with the new cd, i just dont really like there fans...most of them only listen to blink b/c its the "in thing" or b/c there "hot" i listen to them when i want to laugh, i also understand where there lyrics are coming from. The teenies who listen to blink give all real fans a bad name, dont judge blink on there fans.
When it comes to what i listen to other than blink, i like the get up kids (old) green day, saves the day, thursday, theused, sum 41, smahing pumpkins, nirvana, less than jake, Allister...bands like that

i have no idea why all of you are posting comments about Simple plan, but i guess i'll give my opinion about them also. For a boyband Simple plan is a pretty good example of people who need to grow up and stop making punk look like its just a fashion.

>>By Tavasia   (Saturday, 7 Dec 2002 07:06)

blink 182 is not punk. i cannot say it enough. enjoyable "guiater driven" rock? yes. fun, catchy songs? yes. punk rock? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! im not sure how you all can be so ignorant. get over yourselves, theyre just not punk. ever heard of the sex pistols? i thought not.

>>By posersusk   (Saturday, 7 Dec 2002 20:40)

well im gonna have to disagree with Jessica and her comment about travis being the best drummer ever...dont get me wrong..the dudes a F*ckin bad @ss.....but Lagwagons drummer is a god...travis went to drum school and shit.......lagwagons drummer is alllll home grown...no lessons or anything...the guy trained himself!...sorry....just had to clearify that sh!t...............if u can..DownLoad. Beer Goggles by: Lagwagon ull understand what im talkin about if u listen to this song!

Oh ya...Blink used to be pretty tight with there first 2 CD's...now they've gone from punk...to pussy @ss pop/punk...the guys are pretty cool....but the music is goin to Sh!t I tell ya

>>By Sh!t Kick   (Wednesday, 11 Dec 2002 12:44)

blink 182 its a group so great i become fanatic wen i hear the song of mm's

my best cd is the buddha cassette
specially the song transvestite

>>By Sebastian   (Friday, 13 Dec 2002 02:53)

Do i like blink 182 yes i do they used to be my favorite band. I dont exactly think they sold out but honestly i thik the take off your pants and jacket cd sucks the old stuff is so much better. And they are'nt punk rock. Maybe pop punk or punk influenced rock/ pop but deffinatley not real punk rock especially not the newew stuff. And someone said this but its true a lot of the kids who started liking them after enema kinda give all blink fans a bad image. I liked them from they're cheshire and dude ranch days and i think the old blink fans are the real blink fans. Some new fans are ok thought because some first hear something dumb like first date or all the small things and then find carousel and reebok commercial but most dont. Same with other bands some find like goldfinger and other good stuff through blink while most find something like simple plan.

>>By LTJPunkSkaPez999   (Friday, 13 Dec 2002 04:24)

My sister likes Blink 182
i do not
i think it's 2 soft and not loud enough.
but i do not hate them

>>By People=Shit   (Saturday, 14 Dec 2002 23:06)

i have to agree with most of ya'lls comments and yeah they really did charge after chershire cat and now i dont go out and buy there cd's although i did get there box car racer cd it was'nt that good but it's better than there new shit. i dont know but i liked it when they played on small stages and wrote really funny music like "ben wah balls" and "the family next door". i dont know about ya'll but i think mark was the one to make blink soft because he lost his punkness and is now promoting gay bands like simple plan and sum 41 and all those other cock rockers. tom is the only real punker but "all the small things" sux ass!!!

>>By punker   (Monday, 16 Dec 2002 20:55)

Hi, want to talk (hem...to complain) about this, so called group "Blink 182." You must have read my first complaint on Friday, I think ... Oh yeah, last Tuesday...Anyway, I still against rap and all and no effence to this "conversation," Marek Gibney, but rap is the @#$%^& music that was EVER created. But the pop music is even worse (even with crap! Oops, sorry "rap").

Oh and I'd love to be the "moderator" on this site during the holidays...(Homework), and be happy to contribute( But I warn you..., I'm really, really, really lazy but I have a fabulous memory)

Sincerly, possitively writen, finally, with much gratitude, and appreacheation( spelling error), and complains to all rap music, with as much politeness as possible:

Zelda Complainer

>>By Complainer   (Monday, 16 Dec 2002 22:45)

The first time i heard blink was in like 1997 with dude ranch. And i liked them. Not for their music as much but for the lyrics I thought they were funny. I feel sorry for blink cause they did not ask (or want) millions of 13 year old girls to be their main fan base. They just played their music and got lucky. But for all you hard core punks out there you have to realize that without bands like blink182 "seling out" you would not see punk sections in music stores, and would not have the expanding scene that you have now.

>>By subbed out   (Tuesday, 17 Dec 2002 22:14)

hey blink 182 Used to be a great great band my favourite cd ever was cheshire cat and a couple albums later, thats when it happened.... they became pop..... but now anyways thanx to that i listen to fucking awesome hardcore punk like nofx and lagwagon they kick ass! motha fuckers.... later

>>By renee... damn lil bastards   (Thursday, 19 Dec 2002 01:12)

ummm blink are kinda cool , but i really wanna know whats the difference between each version of carousel i only heard the cheshire cat ver. and the m,t and t show version.

>>By goose89   (Friday, 20 Dec 2002 20:16)

blink fucken rocks i love the old blink but i dont mind the new stuff rock on blink 182.

message to sam paterson and sean golding miss u heaps keep rocken love your best mate andrew gaston.

>>By andrew gaston   (Tuesday, 24 Dec 2002 07:24)

Yo, Blink 182 fucken sucks! I maybe liked 1 or two songs from the first album...but fuck, what the hell happened...they got too caught up in the fame. Don't ANYBODY say these guys are "punk rock" they are just an older version of simple plan. And the boxcar racer deal...pffft, they just did that to make more blink music, with a different name, and a couple new members from better bands...still did nothing. At this point, blink 182 is obviously screwed. They get annoying with their dumb music. Funny guys, but dumb music...I say they give up :-)

>>By Brad   (Thursday, 26 Dec 2002 10:33)

Travis is way too good for the band. He should leave so he can actually start a music career. Blink fucking sucks live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>By smart ass   (Saturday, 28 Dec 2002 05:54)

I think blink is 2 soft so 2 all the blink 182 fans
get real it's no music they are sissy's
so listen 2 real heavy metal like Slipknot
and soad or just relax with Metallica
and please dont listen 2 blink 182
it's crap they must learn how to make real heavy metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>By People=Shit   (Sunday, 29 Dec 2002 15:08)

hey ppl
blink-182 is ok i think there old stuff is much better than the new stuff they are to soft the best band's are KoRn and Coal Chamber they rock! blink is a very good band i have 3 of there cds Travis is sooooooooooo hot he is mines well got to bye bye

>>By blinkgal1   (Tuesday, 31 Dec 2002 05:00)

Hey people=shit, you suck dick! We are not soft one bit you lil shit. Name one song thats soft. Are music might not be that hardest rock but at least we're better than all that other shit out there!

>>By Tom Delonge   (Saturday, 4 Jan 2003 00:52)

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Tom is the hottest guy in the whole world!!!! Hi to Luxembourg and to my my stepsister Russian_Sk8y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BK

>>By Baby_Sk8y   (Sunday, 5 Jan 2003 00:00)

Ii ador pe cei de la Blink 182 . M-ai ales pe Travis si pe Tom. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:))

>>By bad girl   (Sunday, 5 Jan 2003 15:11)

i think blink is a great band. i agree- i would not consider them punk, but not totally pop either. their old shit is way better than their new stuff. they have gone down hill, but i listen to them when i need a laugh- like the mark tom and travis show. who cant laugh at that?? although i am annoyed as all hell by their younger fans, i still enjoy the music.

>>By bets   (Sunday, 5 Jan 2003 17:52)

Tom Delonge doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Im glad blink 182 broke up, they were shit. All you blink fans should go and listen to some other shit!

>>By People=Shit   (Sunday, 5 Jan 2003 20:09)

Yeah i agree with that 1st chick... Travis is the best and hes super hot...
and in reference to that pokemon guy... u will deffinately end up a gay man if u like britney spears and u think she has a good voice...

>>By blink 182 fan   (Monday, 6 Jan 2003 23:29)

Hey, if u have a problem w/blink182...heres an idea. DONT LISTEN TO THEM! I dont see why some of u people have to make fun of blink fans, just because u dont like them. Its amazing how angry some of u people get over a band.

PS. blink rocks, blow me

>>By blinkisgood   (Tuesday, 7 Jan 2003 04:35)

im a total batty boy and i love the blink 182 drummer

>>By andy is gay   (Wednesday, 8 Jan 2003 15:18)

Hey, Blink 182 is a good band...Who cares if they're "Punk" or "punk pop" or what ever u wanna call them, the fact is that, there a good band. Tom and Mark are great guitar players, and singers, and Travis is a Great Drum player. I like their songs, i dont have no problem with the new cd, it rocks to me! And where does u people get about Blink 182's younger fans?!?!? So, if they like them too, then maybe its a good thing. Ohh...but there is one thing i have to agree on, about the older music, i might not have been around to hear it...i only have like 3 of their cds...but i did try to listen to the old stuff the other day...and its really good...but I like it all. They are very talented. I listen to their music when i need a laugh, if i been through shit, and it has always brought a smile to my face no matter what the song was. Well im done now. later!

>>By Nicole   (Wednesday, 8 Jan 2003 22:24)

ok shitkick,,,,, i admit lagwagon drummer is awsome but i'm sry........ i have heard travis go way beyond and better, i am a drummer and if i worked on the song beer goggles for about a month i could play it, it's more the order that's hard but all the fill ins i can do.......... and travis is just so fucken amazing, definitly the best drummer

>>By nfg182mxp   (Monday, 13 Jan 2003 19:03)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The discussion board is currently closed.